Chapter 1

Haley lu Richardson as Nicole Campbell

Nicole's POV
"Hurry up Nikky, you are gonna be late for school," Mr Campbell yells. "I'm coming dad." I scream. I move over to the mirror to brush my brown silky hair. I grab my glasses and start running downstairs. Today I wore a white long sleeved shirt tucked into my long brown flaire skirt.

"Finally you are down, "Mr Campbell whines. "Dad! stop rushing me," I frown. "Well I didn't tell you to wake up so late this morning," Dad goes on. I ignore my dad and start to dig my teeth into my sandwitch real fast. My dad just stares at me while shaking his head.

After I'm done, I dump the dishes into the sink. My dad leaves through the front door and I follow after him. My dad starts driving the car and I look outside; admiring the flashing images of trees my dad drives pass.

"We are here," dad says looking at me through the rear mirror. I give him a silly look before going out of the car." You look so beautiful today," dad grins before he starts driving away. "Yeah right,that's so true", I sarcastically say to myself before I start to walk away.

My school is quite huge and it is also orange and white in colour. I walk through the front door and meet the full, clustered hallways. I can view everyone walking around in their cliques. The popular girls, the popular guys, the athletes, the gossips, the nerds, the geeks and finally the loners like me walking around all alone. It always annoys me on why school has to divided into cliches. I mean if everyone was on their own then, people like me wouldn't feel displaced.

********

Tyler Mathew Young as Justin

Oh my Neptunes, Justin Jensen is passing. I think I'm gonna die.  You know that guy create a romantic scene with in your head every night before you sleep. Yeah Justin is that guy to me. I would say I'm crushing on him but that's way too cringe and   very much unreal for someone like him to ever notice someone like me. He's just like waayyy outta my league. Suddenly, my thoughts get interrupted.

*******

Jung Eun–chae as Bae

" Hello,I'm Bae"an Asian looking girl says to me."I'm new here, so can you show me around?" Bae continues confidently. I really admire her confidence judging from the fact that I lack it so much.

"So would you?" She snaps at me, bringing me back to reality again. "Hey Bae, I'm Nicole," I mutter with a warm smile holding my hand to her for a handshake. 

She looks at my hand and just shrugs it off. "I'm already late Nicole, so can you just assist me to my first class?" she asks why playing with her hair. As if she just didn't ignore my handshake. "Sure," I say still stunned at her recent behaviour.

I help her out in understanding her timetable and give her a quick tour around school.

"Thanks so much," she finally says with a wide grin before walking away.

*****
Hey so what are your thoughts about Bae, is she good or bad?