CHAPTER 7 : Make Peace

Hindi lang ikaw ang manunulat dito. Anumang tao , lugar , o pangyayari ay hindi inaasahan. Again, if you don't like this, you can skip these chapter. Thank you and godbless. No plagiarism! 

This Chapter is written in english. I'm not fluent in english but i hope you like it! Especially for international fans! Hello there!

Follow me @jamesvince for more stories.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Where your eyes linger

Bxb 2020

Jamesvince

Kenzo

I know. We were always fighting on different things but we're always reconcile and say sorry to each other. 

It is also same with this one.

I walked inside his apartment and got stunned.

The room was overly messy.  I took a call for one person. His dad.

"Sir. I think Gian was kidnapped. " I didn't finished the call and run hurriedly outside of the apartment. I need to find him. Not him. Please. Oh..god!

After i got my keys i hope in my motorcycle then someone called me. "Oh. Brad! Not now. Gian is missing! Call- "

" I know where he is. Meet me at drail plaza..i sent you the place. " Then call ended. I have a bad feeling about this.  I turned into 80 my engine. If something happens to him..i will not forgive myself. I'm such a jerk.

I parked my motor and runs toward him. " Where's gian? Where? " I see Brad's fearing eyes. Why? My heart starts pounding so hard.

"I told them." He said.

" That i saw you both kissed at school... I can't help it. My gian's father as my dad and me to tailed you both...i want to decline but.. I don't want my dad to lose his job..sorry " i gritted my teeth and clutch my wrist. I want to punch him. Seriously. Gian is safe. Thank god.

"Gian is going abroad.." i got stunned after he said that. What? He's leaving me? No way! I need to see him. Talk to him.

"I don't want to betray you. Don't tell to anyone that i told you..o-" i didn't finished him talking when i already punched him at face.
I ride my motor and engine starts going to one direction. To my boss. Gian's father.

"I can't let you live with him anymore..is this your doing! "

My father was here. Sitting on a couch. Intensely looking at me. His eyes is like shards. I don't know what happened after my mom's death. He is always like this. Stoned hearted jerk.

" Don't hurt him." I said while I'm his on knees. Kneeling. I didn't know if they hurt kenzo. If they did.. I'll make it sure that he will regret it!.
He stared at me. 

" I was a troublemaker..sorry..i disappoint you.! " I sincerely apologize. I want to end this things! I don't want him hurt.

" I love him..but he doesn't."  I see cleary my father's expression. Angry.

" I should not have a son like you! I don't have a queer son!! " He shouted.

" Right..a queer? "

" You are like your mom. Softhearted! Because of that.. it's easy to lure you and your mom! "

"Don't put my mom here! She's innocent! " Mom. If you're watching this. Don't mind him. I know you're happy somewhere.

Someone knocks on the door and enter. " Sir. Kenzo is outside. " He said.  From the glass window i see him. Fighting like a professional boxer to the bodyguards out there. I see him getting numerous of punch. My heart skipped a beat. I see flowing blood on his head. Stop it please. I said in my mind.

"Let him in." I glanced at my father when someone rushed to come over and see me.  I looked his eyes. I feel bad for him. I'm so selfish to the point i never defend him.

Although i am a shadow of someone..i never want to lose him..because i like him...no..I LOVE HIM!!

They said... people will lose their mind in love...now i understand!

He catch his breath while looking at me. Idiot. You check yourself first! He look at me if I'm hurt or anything. I can see his sincerity all over his face.

Teaser:

" Shocks! Is it full? My gosh! I told you to reserve seats right! "

" Well. I already done that. Where my fucking make up? Did you borrow it? "

"Of course not! let's go! " The two girls open the door and then see many customers.

" Gillian dear! Order 29!!! " His mom shouted while placing the her specialty..pad thai.

Someone got the tray and serve it on the table. The two girls got stunned.

"Welcome! " He said while smiling. The girls starts to giggle.

"I told you! He's so handsome. My godness! Those smiles. Friend.. I'm pregnant! "

" Bitch! He's mine. Uhm..kenzo..reserved seats please. "  He agreed and go to the counter.

To be continued..

==========================================

A/N: vote and comments! I wanna see your thoughts!