CHAPTER 9 : He's my Man ( FINALE )

Hindi lang ikaw ang manunulat dito. Anumang tao , lugar , o pangyayari ay hindi inaasahan. Again, if you don't like this, you can skip these chapter. Thank you and godbless. No plagiarism! 

This Chapter is written in english. I'm not fluent in english but i hope you like it! Especially for international fans! Hello there!

Follow me @jamesvince for more stories.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Where your eyes linger

Bxb 2020

Jamesvince

Gian

"Welcome back Gian! " She hugged me.gillian. All of my classmates are here including mother of gillian. Brad and his Troup. Inigo and ryle. Honestly, i have mixed feelings right now. At the same time, I'm very excited.

Everyone is happy when i they heard the news, I'm going back to city of basco. I only have a few week to stay here for my Ojt in my dad's company. As a corporate heir i have to do my responsibilities.

I took advanced lessons on my private tutor and taking online class. I passed all of that. Aside from that  its his birthday.

A special someone for me..

KENZO.

he didn't knew that i will come back here this early. He also expect me to contact him first if I'm travelling all by myself. So protective guy.

After the scene in the lake. I spend 1 week in japan. Of course. My dad will know about this.  I know he contact someone to tailed me. Well i Don't care. Later on. I know.

He will understand.

I snap my fingers and my assistant bring in my other luggages.  Gift. A token gift for my friends.

" Oh...here..gillian..i know you want it badly.! " She very excited while unwrapping the box. She uttered " thank you "

"Hello po tita. Pasalubong for you." I handed her a big box. "Thank you gian anak! " She said. It was many books of bl ( boyslove) manga and comics.in thailand. Gillian told me about this. I knew it. The first time me and kenzo ordering food in her restaurant.  I personally bought and it was hard for look a english trans of the book. It's native thai language! I think i will start learning thai not only this reason but we'll have a investors here in thailand.

After the celebration. We proceed to plan. Of course i have accomplice. Brad , gillian and the rest of the boys. Okay! Let's get started.

Someone set up the abandoned building. I was sitting there. Being tied up.  They calling him. Of course they turn loudspeaker.