Merry christmas shorty!

Scroll:

Konichiwa ninja⭐stars! A Christmas special from us to you. Sorry its posted this late but a lot of stuff came up and we had writers block so... Enjoy~

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

______'s POV

It was christmas eve and I skipped down the hall a bag of presents in hand. A huge grin plastered on my face. I just came back from town and I bought presents for all my closest friends. I know we live in a world of fear and sorrow so its good to celebrate these joyus occasions and relax.

I burst through the door grabbing everyone's attention. "Merry Christmas survey corps!" I shouted throwing fake snow from my pocket.

"Merry Christmas _____" they shouted back. A grin creeping upon my face.

"Don't eat the snow it'll kill you" I laughed pointing to the fake snow I through on the ground.

"Seriously" I stated then quickly grinned and skipped to my friends. Handing them their gifts.

"Better clean the fake snow up before shorty sees" Hanji laughed grabbed her gift and staring at it with curiosity.

"Don't feel like it Hange"I laughed and waved as I handed Mike his gift. He sniffed me and smiled. I shrugged already uses to it but can't help but be wierded out every time.

I skipped to Jean and handed his gift then gave Mikasa and Armin's gift. Lastly I handed Eren's gift.

"Merry christmas~" I chirped. They grinned and returned the call. I hugged them and grabbed some dinner.

I walked back to Eren's table and sat down eating tonight's special dinner. I quickly scarfed it down enjoying every bite.

"Damn _____ calm down" Eren snickered.

"Shut it Jaeger" I retorted and quickly getting back to the delicious meal.

"You sound like shorty" Mikasa mumbled. I glared at her while taking a side bite although I failed the first two times leaving some crumbs on my cheeks but whatever.

"Speaking of the captain did you get him a gift" Armin asked smirking knowing I have a crush on him.

"Y-ya" I stuttered a blush rising to my cheeks. I looked across the room quickly spotting a fimilar stotic face who stared back at me. But I quickly looked back at my food once our eyes met.

"What did you get him?" Eren asked leaning on the table.

"Are you gonna give him your body as a present?" Jean snickered but was quickly cut off by my fist.

"Shut up horserace!" I yelled storming off.

I was almost out of the cantine when a hand griped my arm firmly.

"Chill out ______ I know that horse face is annoying" Eren stated.

"And?" I asked.

"And what?" He replied with a toothy grin.

"Just kidding but next time let me punch him" he joked.

"I don't wanna leave all the fun to you" I laughed.

"I can hear you guys you know" Jean hissed glaring at us.

We just snickered but were cut off by a shout.

"OHHHHH~ EREN AND _____ ARE UNDER THE MISTLETOE NOW THEY HAVE TO KISS!"

I turned to the owners of the voices and were revealed to be none other than Sasha and Connie. I sent a menacing glare and slowly looked up.

Right above us was a mistletoe, dangling at our heads. I gulped and blushed darkly glancing at eren. Who was also completely flushed.

We stood there awkwardly before I was pulled and dragged away. I looked ahead and stared a flustered and confused Eren. I stared at the hand gripping me firmly and my eyes trailed up the arm and at the end was none other than Coporal Levi.

I was than pushed into his office. He sat in his chair avoiding eye contact. I walked towards him and took a seat.

"W-why did you bring me here?" I asked staring at my lap.

"I-I just wanted to uh... ask about my gift" he stuttered. I was taken by surprise and looked up. He was staring at me taking in my features a light shade of pink painted his cheeks.

I felt my cheeks burn and I quickly looked back down.

"O-oh ya I have it here" I stuttered taking his gift out of my bag and placing it on his desk.

"Thank you cadet" he mumbled.

"Its not much but I think you'll enjoy it, its something you love to use" I mumbled. (Its a box of tide)

Awkward silence...

I looked back up at him and for some reason his current state gave me a boost of confidence.

"That's not your only present" I whispered loud enough for him to hear.

He shot me a confused look as I leaned over the table and we were face to face.

"You also get me" I breathed and I gave him a short chaste kiss.

I pulled away and headed for the door.

Suddenly I felt a hand grip my wrist and I was pinned against the wall.

"I didn't dismiss you yet cadet" Levi whispered huskily. He smirked and attacked my neck.

I pushed him away and smirked.

"Ah ah~ not till 12:00 you had a preview but you have to wait to get your gift" I teased.

Levi grunted and pulled me into a deep and pastionate kiss.

"But I don't wanna wait" he breathed trailing kisses up and down my neck.

I smiled and pulled away then I quickly slipped from his touch and headed for the door.

"Well good things come to those who wait" I winked strutting out of the room.

"I'll just have to punish you tonight for teasing me ____" Levi called after me. A smile tugged my lips as I headed outside.

"Merry Christmas shorty~" I called back.

Oh I'm in for it tonight~

~The End~

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Merry Christmas and we hope you guys enjoyed. I know it was short... just like levi. Anyways happy holidays everyone have a wonderful whatever you celebrate for winter~

Ninjas out! Peace✌

~The writing ninjas