Chapter 2 - Audition (part1)

I smiled.  And then I look at the got7 group and I look at someone who happily drink his soup. Maybe he is a soup lover i guess . Well, he kinda handsome. That men is using an oversized grey T-shirt and with a jeans. His hair is shiny black. Well, hey?! Am i observing him??  Wait.. Wait...wait... What happen to me?? Gosh!! He looked at me.. I blushed.. Why did i blushed?? I continue eating my food..

Mark P.O.V

"wow, this soup is very amazing" i said to BamBam. "yes, this kimchi soup was really tasty eventhough it is spicy" BamBam replied. Well, BamBam and I is a soup lover and i look at Jackson who cant eat spicy food. He has a problem cause everytime he take a bite he cant hold it and quickly drinking the water. "having problem eating the stew, huh? I said to Jackson while smiling holding my laugh. "why did you guys other kimchi stew? I think i will not be full by food but full with water because i drink a lots of water.. Why you guys didnt order bean paste stew or something that didn't spicy? " everyone in the table laugh. JB replied"well, this is Korea Jackson. Korean dish are spicy right Young Jae? "yes, it is spicy" Young Jae answered in English. Everyone laugh again because of Young Jae's English. He start learning English with Jackson. Jackson teach him to speak English. While laughing, i can feel like someone staring at me. I look at the table at the corner of the restaurant and i saw a "cute" girl watching over me, i guess because when i looking at her, she looked away and start eating her food again. Is she one of my fan? But, the fan will not looked away if i look at them back but instead smile and try to talk with me. Maybe, she's a 'shy fan'i guess and eating the kimchi soup. "delicious" i said.

Romi P.O.V

"gosh, how long he is gonna stare me?? " i whispered while looking at the man who with the shiny black hair and looked away again cause he is still looking at me. "Romi-ah, why are you blushing? Did you see your crush or what? My mom asked me with a confuse face. "no!!, no.. Im just hot. Its kind of hot here, right mom? "i answered while fan my face using my left hand. Am i blushing? I touch my face and its hot. Haissh, what happening to me? "mom, are you done eating? I need to go to the supermarket to by something. " i asked my mom because i dont want to be trapped in this awkward feelings. "almost.. Okay, im done. " my mom said and she go to the counter to pay for the food. And i am all alone for a moment. Luckily, that "black hair" man didnt stare at ne anymore. Why did i stare at him? Gosh.. I saw my mom done paying the food and i help her taking her handbag and i rush getting out from the restaurant. I feel relieved when i am outside of the restaurant. After that, we go to the supermarket to buy what i want to buy while my mom buy some food ingredients because there is nothing at the house. After done buying all the things needed, we went back to home. In the car, i was surfing the internet and i saw that JYP will made an audition tomorrow!! I quickly told my mom about that but i feel bad cause maybe i will not able to help my mom arranging and organizing our things tomorrow. But, my mom said its okay, she can asked for help from my uncle because my uncle will go to our house to look around our house and maybe he can lend his hand to help my mom. My uncle is such a good uncle and i totally love him. We arrived at home and help mom to put the food ingredients into the cabinet and refrigerator and go to sleep because i was too tired....

The next morning

My alarm ring and i wake up. I stretched my body while yawning. I totally cant forget what today is this. Today is the audition. I quickly take a bath and i singing a song that im going to sing that us I Think Im in Love by Juniel. Well, luckily i didnt catch a cold on this day. Im done taking a bath and wear lime green long sleeves shirt, white gather skirt and a white platform shoes. I didnt tie my short curly hair because it is short. After breakfast, i told my mom that i want to go already and she nodded and wish me a luck.

JYP>

I stand in front of the JYP Entertainment.  I slapped my face a few times to know it is a dream or not. Well, it is not a dream actually, i enter the agency and take the registration form and fill the form. I checked the form and send it back at the counter. Im kinda nervous but i have to do well in front of JYP, the CEO of JYP. Im gonna make him choose me to be a trainee here. After a one hour, its already my turn. Oh my gosh!! I check my shirts , hair and everythings if it is fine. I take a deep breath and exhaled and cheer myself up. "fighting Romi, you can do it! " i take my guitar with me and enter the audition room. Once i enter the room, i go to the center of the room and introduce myself with a smile. *bow* " annyeonghaseyo, Kim Romi-imnida. I am 17 years old and im going to sing I think im in love by Juniel. "okay, lets continue" JYP said. I took my place and began play my guitar and start sing. After finished, all the judge clap their hands while smiling. "i think you're doing a good job Romi, see their clapping their hands. " i whispered. "wow, you are so talented, Ms. Romi, you have such a good voice. Half voice half air. I like it. " JYP said to me and im smiling while saying thank you to him. "yes, in addition, she is pretty and cute too. " i blushed while smiling. "okay, you may go now. We'll announce the chisen trainee after this. I bow and exit the room. Well, i really need to pee now, i walking fast towards the toilet and doing my business in the toilet . After that, i feel relieved and exit from the toilet while texting my mom about the progress in the house. My mom said, it is almost done. I smile and suddenly i crashed into someone who was in rush. I looked up and... well, i dont know whi he is but i think, he is from Got7 im sure. He frozen while looking at me and i said sorry to him but he didn't respond. I waved at his face and he said"huh? No, no.. Im okay, are you okay?" " yes, im okay. Sorry again" i said. "no, its okay. What is your name? You looks new here. Do you know me? "he said and i answered"err,im Kim Romi, im joining the audition here. Well, not too much. Youre from Got7 right? ""yes, im Yugyeom, nice to meet you.. "he said and i said"nice to meet you too, but, dont you in a rush just now? "oh right! I have to practise! Thank you for telling me, if not, i will die today. Btw, bye romi.. " "byee..... " i said but he start to run again. Maybe, he afraid to get scold..