Chapter 1 - Moving to Seoul

I sleep while my mom driving the car. Im really tired when my mom and i packing our things because we are moving today. Moving to Seoul. After a few minutes sleeping, i woke up because i feel not comfortable sleeping in the car. I put my earphone to listen some music and the Got7's songs "A" was played. Im humming following the rhythm of the song. Well, im not too into Got7 actually. But, i just love their song and their dance. Their dance was so amazing. There is one boy who doing the slow motion flip in their Girls Girls Girls MV. But, i dont know who is his name. All i know is Jr. because i like his voice. Until i want to sing duet with him when im debuting from JYP. If only i accepted by the company. I hope so. Well, it took time to arrived at Seoul from Busan until i sleep at the uncomfortable circumstances.

Seoul

"Romi-ah, wake up.. We arrived." my mom waking me up. I wake up and yawn. "we already here? In Seoul? I asked. "yes, my only daughter" she answered. "oh, i see. This is our house now? I pointing to the house that in front of our car. "yes, the track that bring our things will arrive tomorrow .." my mom said. In nodded. After that,we put our clothes inside the house. Luckily, the house already have bed, stove and dining table. We decide to organize the things tomorrow because the other things such as closets, sofa, tv and more else. After taking a shower, we go to a restaurant to have a dinner because we still dont have cooking ingredients and we are so so hungry because of the long journey. We enter the restaurant and order kimchi stew and pork belly because we want some "grilled" things. While waiting for our order arrived, i saw a group of girl, holding their smartphone taking a lots of photo. I look at the direction that they were taking photos while smiling and i saw a group of boys eating. I whispered, "no wonder the girls are like that. It is the famous boy group, Got7" well, i know it is Got7 because i saw Jr. was in that group. Wow, i see him for the first time. But, im not that excited until i want to take a photo if them. After a few minutes, our order has arrived and we start eating. We talking about how we should arrange our things in the house and so on. "Romi-ahh, isn't he is the boy that you want to collaborate when you're debuting if JYP accept you as their trainee? she pointing at Jr. using her mouth. I laugh because my mom looks cute while doing that. Its look like she doing pouts. "yes, why mom?" i asked. "why are you laughing? No, im just asking. "my mom said. I answered" because you are so cute mom. Its looks like you're doing pouts. " i smiled.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, im new in this fanfics world and this is my first fanfics. Well, the starting is not too great because i dont have a lots of idea now. I will make it better on the next chapter. I hope all of you enjoying my fanfics.......
Till then, Byeee.. Till we meet again on the next chapter..