Nightingale

☽︎

Now, it shall be done. You're now welcome to my odyssey to have a glimpse of my every memory and imagination. Where everything holds a mystery. And now as it should, you are now part of it. As you enter the void you may greet the flame. As you accept the light you must abide by the words unto your hands upon your heart. Hold it tight to withhold the pain. Feel the beat feel the heat. Blood and tears shall be the payer.

Now that you are a piece of it. Let yourself cherries the new beginning. A tome of adventures, sorrow, hopes, and dreams. And now the ritual is done may your soul be the art. Be an unbreakable bond. Held your spirit as you held my world. Feel the ardor. Be part of the epitome.

𖦹 𖦹 𖦹

This story is based on the author's ineffable imagination and also dreams.

There may also occur some mistakes. Because I'm still learning and will eager to learn more on my writing journey.

The flow or chapter of the story may vary because of the inaccuracy of the outline in the meantime, so pls bear with me.

DISCLAIMER:
Be aware that some content is not suitable for young audiences. Pls, be open-minded. Don't take it seriously. Nighty! 

𖦹 𖦹 𖦹

CREATED ON: OCTOBER 29, 2022 (ON - GOING)
ENDED ON: -/-/--