Chapter 2

We sat in his car. He bought ourselves takeaway. I mean, who doesn't like it once in a while? We were waiting for them to bring food to his car. There was a huge lineup. I was staring at my dim blue eyes in the mirror on the outside door. I always do this whenever I'm in someone else's car. 

"So, you doing anything interesting lately besides writing those damned papers?" Henry broke the silence, I didn't look at Henry.

"I mean...no, not really," I replied almost silently.
"Nothing interesting I see...same in all honesty. I've just been helping around the pizzeria" Henry told me.

"Probably more fascinating than what I'm doing," I said sarcastically, Henry laughed

"That's a definite yes there. What wouldn't be more wonderous?" He laughed more, he was looking at the sky as slightly leaned down on his seat, he fiddled with his hands, looking like he wanted to say something

"You look like you want to say something Henry, should I ask what it is?" 

"Nah...It's nothing much to worry about" He said, I nodded. It'd be too much to go into the way of getting what he was thinking out of him. Whatever he wanted to keep hidden away from him, he can. I leaned back slightly against my seat too, staring off at the stars.

"God damn, how long is that food gonna take?" I broke that silence which seemed like a while. Henry sat up and laughed, but seeming exhausted this time, "You okay, Henry?"

"Yeah, Will. It's just this person" My heart started pounding hearing that. Did he like someone? Did someone do something to him? "I kind of...really like them. More than a friend, ya know?" I smiled awkwardly, sitting up in a better position, facing his way

"D...Do I know them?" I asked him anxiously. Why was I getting so jealous over this?

"Yes...You know them, William. You know them as well as I know them" He looked forward, he was blushing. My eyes looked down. Who could it even be? I don't know anybody else as well as Henry. There was a knock on the window, the waiter with the food. Henry wound down his window, having the bagged up, fresh smelling, food coming from it handed to him, "Thank you!" He said to the waiter, then he would wind the window back up. He looked into the bag, then handing me the burrito he got for me.

"Thanks..." I whispered slightly, he just smiled politely at me, pulling out his food.