01

Eunha groaned as the sunlight hit her eyes

Eunha groaned as the sunlight hit her eyes. Not giving attention to the maid rushing for her to hurry, or the bird's nest on her hair.

"Why is it so peaceful today, Rowa?"

The omega turned to her, stopping in her tracks. Eunha took a good look at her, Rowa had already dressed in their school uniform, her black hair was up in a clean bun.

"I don't exactly know, you know they never give much information to us omegas"

"Well when I find out you're the first one I'll tell"

The maid gave her a small smile before pulling the girl out of bed. Eunha groaned again in return reluctantly following Rowa to her large bathroom.

"Hurry up Eunha, you'll be late to school again"

"It's 7 in the morning Rowa, I doubt I'll be late..."

Rowa gave her a glare, making the alpha sweatdrop.

Geez, she's scary for an omega...

Eunha ran down the steps, fixing her necktie along the way. Taking her bag from another maid, she pulled her hair into a ponytail.

She made her way tto the kitchen, her parents had already been waiting for her. Her mother and father busy discussing about some puzzle, as per usual.

"Eunha"

"Yes mom?"

Eunha rushed to sit on the chair across her mother. Gulping down her breakfast in seconds.

"Slow down dear, you might choke!"

And as if on cue, Eunha coughed reaching for the glass of water on her right. Standing up with a piece of toast hanging on her mouth, she ran down the hallway.

"Stay safe Eunha!"

She gave a small nod, still running down the hallway and out of the door. A black limousine was already waiting for her, their butler opening the door for her.

She jumped in and after her Rowa had jumped in as well.

"How the fuck am I here first?"

"Language Eun"

Eunha rolled her eyes, looking out the window as the scenery changed from their mansion garden and into the city's sidewalks.

She watched as people were boarding the bus, some students even wore their school uniform.

She watched as cars zoomed past them. Counting every human she could see. The world had already grown accustomed to them, who were coonsidered monsters before.

They coexisted along humans, vampires, werewolves, witches and every other creatures you could think of.

"Eunha we're here"

The slight shrug of her shoulder made Eunha jolt. She looked back at the omega, who gave her a smile before exiting the vehicle.

Eunha followed soon after, fixing herself and saying her goodbye's with the driver.

"I see Jaemin and the other's there, so I must leave you now Eun"

"Rowa, why don't you try being with them even for just one hour?"

"You know how we are, besides I see my friends over there!"

Eunha turned her gaze to some omegas, waving Rowa over to them. Though they stopped when they saw her staring.

Eunha heaved a sigh before smiling at the girl.

"Ok fine"

"Ok byebye Eun! Stay safe!"

Eunha nodded, puffing her cheeks before continuing on her journey to the school.

"AH!"

"Ouch!"

Her eyes widened looking at the vampire infront of her. Pulling him up she gave him an ackward smile.

"Are you ok? Jaemin?"

"Yeah sorry"

Jaemin chuckeled nervously, a hand on the back of his neck. From a safe distance the two could hear faint laughter.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to tele-"

"Yeah I get it"

Jaemin held the girl's hand before teleporting to their friends. Eunha blinked twice looking at her surroundings.

"Hi Eunha!"

"Hi guys!"

She scratched her cheek, awkwardly looking at her group of friends.

"So are we just going to stand here or?"

Chenle inquired, the demon had his arm slung on Jisung's. The angel was on his phone, minding his own business.

"Right, we still have school"