Day 2

I was in my room, like any normal day, just sitting in an apartment, going out just to take out the trash.
next to me is my neighbor Matt, he is my age, he is also 15 years old, he likes to cook, he is passionate about PCs and he loves to play with animals, he can't take an animal because he doesn't have enough time for him, so sometimes I wake up with him at the door wondering if he can come in and talk to me.
I was sitting in my room with Raffi and playing the guitar when suddenly there

 was a knock on the door, I didn't think long and I said "come in" it was obviously Matt, with a plastic box

Matt-I tried to cook something new, I was thinking of trying and telling me how it is.
yes I forgot to mention, when he does something new he makes me try, the last time I vomited.
Kido-ok I will try, I hope it is good and not vomiting like last time.
Matt-stay calm, she's much better.
when I tasted it was as if everything had turned pink.
Matt-Kido, are u alright?
Kido-oh yes, it's just ... IT'S VERY GOOD.
Matt-thanks.
Kido-easy you become an expert.
Matt-hahahahahahhaaha, u make me laugh kido.
Kido-but I'm not kidding, she's really good.
Matt-thanks.
after eating, I went to my room, of course Matt was playing with Raffi and I was playing the guitar, it wasn't long before suddenly on the other side you see a car with a big ice cream on it and with that song, he I can also play the guitar, but children say I'm an "ice cream machine", Matt being crazy about ice cream, he took me straight upstairs and took me downstairs to buy ice cream, even though he's 15, he's got the mind of a 3-year-old. I bought the ice cream and started eating, it wasn't a problem until Matt wanted to let me go upstairs to my apartment.
Matt-no, stay out with me, let's go to a park.
I being mad at him.
Kido-did you go crazy I want you back in the apartment and you want me in the park.
Matt-if you dare to go to the block I'll take you upstairs.
I was upset and nervous and went straight to the block, I thought Matt was joking but apparently not.
Matt-ok you wanted.
Kido-HEIIII, LET ME DOWN !!!
Matt-nup, we're going to the park.
kido-of, okay.