No Longer

One year later
Ennoshita's POV

Ennoshita Chikara smiled. They were back at Shinzen Academy for another training camp. He was a third year now, and captain of the Karasuno volleyball team. Tanaka was the ace, and Hinata was sure to claim the title next year.

Ryu walked up beside him. "Hey babe, what's up?" Chikara gazed into the backwoods where he was lost and found in more ways than one. 

"Just thinking about everything that happened here." The ace shuddered. 

"That was the worst time of my life," Tanaka said. The shorter boy chuckled.

"You weren't even the one who missed a lot of meals, fell down a hill, got a concussion, sprained a foot, was lost, and thought no one remembered he existed," Chikara said. Tanaka turned and buried his head into his boyfriend's shoulder.

"Yeah, but it hurt me too when you disappeared," he said, his voice muffled.

Ennoshita smiled again and softly kissed Ryu. "I know. But without that experience, we might never have gotten together. So I'm glad it happened, even though it sucked." 

A shout interrupted them. "Ennoshita senpai and Tanaka senpai! Are you coming?" one of the new first years called, gesturing wildly. The other team members were waiting for them.

"Let's go," Chikara said, lacing his fingers through Ryu's. They walked down the hill together to the waiting team.

Lost, forgotten and alone no longer.