CHAPTER 9- A weekend to remember

Amelia POV

When I left the mansion, I couldn't go home because my mum would freak out so I called Larry and went to his place. Larry's mansion was big and beautiful but not as beautiful and big as the Blackstone's. At least he has a decent home.

" The master will be with you soon," a maid informed me as I was ushered in. "Thanks " I replied to her. I sat down on one of the couches and look around the house, it was decorated beautifully with chandeliers, lights, and flowers. Larry banks used to be Dylan's best friend but everything changed because of the past. I felt like I was the reason behind their break up because Larry cut all ties with Dylan after he heard what happened.

"Amelia" Larry called my name as he walked into the living room with Sophia.
"Hey Amy, I missed you, it's been a week. you didn't call me like you promised " Sophia rushed to greet me and unintentionally hurt my injured hand.

"Ouch" I groaned out in pain. Larry quickly grabbed my hand and looked at it, he removed the clothing I used to cover it.

"What the hell Amelia, how did this happen? Who did this? " he asked as he looked at the hand.

"It was a mistake," I said but I could see Sophia giving me a curious look. "I know when you are lying Amelia, that is not a mistake who did this? " she asked.
I took a deep breath before explaining the truth behind the hand.

"What the heck? Rebecca did this? What did Dylan do?"Larry asked folding his arm.

"he doesn't know, I left without telling him"

"You didn't tell him? you didn't tell him the kind of evil person his mother is? Why Amelia?"He shouted.

"Because I didn't want to hurt him"I shouted back and burst into tears, Sophia pat me on the back as I cried. " I loved him. Larry, you love Sophia, right? " I asked and he nodded. " how will you feel if she is hurt by what you say? "

"Of course, I'll feel bad but that's not the case here Amelia" he argued and when I tried to reply to him, Sophia stopped me.

"Okay that's enough, we will talk about this later, let's get your hand treated first. It looks pretty bad" Sophia said, she grabbed my arm and lead me to a room. I sat down on the bed and looked at her, she went out of the room and returned a few seconds later with a bowl filled with water and a first aid kit

"Here, dip your hand inside this water" she ordered like my mother. "Yes, mum" I replied smiling at her and dipped my hand into the warm water. We didn't say anything as we stared at each other but I couldn't stay silent so I spoke out first. "I know you have something to say," I said and she nods. "Go on say it," I told her and waited for her reply.

"Dylan still loves you" she blurted out and I gave her a weird look.

"He told you that? " I asked her but she shook her head.

" I know Amelia, that night when you left the party and he went to look for you, I could read his expression and I know he cares a lot about you. " Sophia stood up from where she was sitting and walked toward me, she removed my hand from the water and placed it on a clean towel gently.

"What makes you say that Sophia? I know Dylan more than you do. He loathes me and he is in love with Anna and they are getting married" I told her and she slapped my head. "Ouch, Sophia it's hurt " I groaned, she chuckled and apply an ointment on the hand. "Thank you".

"This should reduce the pain, for now, here take this painkiller and sleep" she handed over a pill of Advil and water for me to take. "You and Dylan are just idiots Amelia, the question is if you have the chance to be with him will you take it? " she asked. I took the pill and gave her the cup."rest now Amelia, think about what I have said. You don't have to answer now but you should think deeply about it. Rest now" she said. I walked to the bed and lay on it, sleep quickly consumes me, It might be the effect of the drug.