Chapter 1

It was the last part if the class period where everyone had nothing to do but to talk amongst themselves and wait for the last bell to ring.  Akira of course didn't want to take part in this and had already drifted off to sleep,  on the other hand Seiji was chatting away with his fellow classmates.  Seiji might not like talking to them because most of the time they were only attempting to butter him up but he had a reputation to keep and he'll be damned if he were to make a slip up before he even becomes boss. He makes sly glances over to Akira with the goal to make his way over to him when or if he wakes up before the bell rings so he can take a break from chatting. 

One of the people around him noticing that he was making glances towards Akira and asks "What's your relationship with...Ak-- Kijima?" Seiji who was caught off guard by the question that was not meant to flatter him keeps a silent smile while thinking of a way to answer it.  What is their relationship?  Seiji stares at the person who asked then at Akira,  its a pretty complicated relationship but Akira had asked him to not cause him any trouble. 

"Well... " Seiji gives an almost dead cold smile "He's  my best bud" glancing in Akira's direction he stands up,  noticing that Akira had woken up and was shoving his textbooks back in his bag.  "Yo,  Buddy!" He shouts as Akira turns his head only enough to glance at Seiji then give a slight nod while closing his bag and flinging it over his shoulder. Seiji doesn't sit down since he knows that Akira usually wakes up right before the bell rings and jokingly smacks him with his bag resulting in Akira giving him a slightly tired side glance.

As the bell rings the students file out of the classroom,  Seiji and Akira exiting first. They continue down the stairs and out of the school gate in almost complete silence before Akira finally chimes "What do you want, " glancing down at Seiji before promptly cracking his neck. 

"Just want to hang out with my best bud" Seiji responds and Akira scoffs in response.

"Last time you said that I ended up beating an old guy half to death" Seiji gives a small chuckle before patting Akira's back. 

"Yeah sure,  I really just want to hang out today since I have something to do tomorrow" Seiji says while speeding up a bit since Akira had begun to take wider strides in hopes to leave him behind.  "Slow down there" he says with shallow breaths.

They both continue down the sidewalk talking,  mostly Seiji attempting to start conversation with Akira and Akira giving him short responses.  When Akira realizes that Seiji had followed him back to his apartment he glances back at him. Seiji's usual chummy smile makes Akira a bit pissed.

He unlocks his apartment door and steps inside when Seiji follows him,  closing the door behind them Akira quickly grabs Seiji by the collar and slams him into the wall. Seiji let out a pained grunt before glancing at Akira.   "What's your fucking deal" Akira narrows his eyes at Seiji and tightens his grip as Seiji seems to stare back at him unfazed. "I already told you that I didn't want to talk to you for a few days until I figure this out" his voice raspy and filled with anger as he grits his teeth.

Seiji lifts up his hand and gingerly holds onto Akira's arm. "Yeah you did but... " Seiji winces a bit as Akira who only seems to get more pissed as the seconds go by lifts Seiji up a bit more.  Though he'd have to admit that Akira does scare him a little he mostly feels an emotion that he can't really get a hold of as he feels his back pressed tightly against the wall,  the feeling of Akira's warm hands clutching at his collar which in turn slightly pinches his throat, the gaze of hatred and confusion that Akira is currently being showered over him.

Akira continues to gaze down at Seiji,  a feeling of guilt suddenly being added to the already overflowing wave of emotion bouncing inside him.   "I--" he scrunches his eyebrows together,  before saying anything else Seiji shakily brings his arms to rest over Akira's shoulder and uses what strength he has to pull him into a slobbery kiss. Akira, getting pissed that Seiji would pull this stunt after he had already said that he was still a bit confused bites Seijis lip and pulling back.  "You fucking bastard" he silently yells, trying not to make more noise than he already has since his neighbors are probably already alerted by the slamming noise he made earlier.

Seiji chuckles and licks off the bit of blood off his lip as he glances at Akira,   Akira thinking that he had finally gone insane when he twists Seijis collar and he let's out a muffled moan.  They continue staring at eachother in silence before finally "You'll have to keep your voice down" Akira whispers before Seiji silently and slowly nods his head slightly. 

Akira releases his grip on Seijis collar and takes a few steps back, slipping off his gloves and throwing them onto his bed. He grabs Seiji roughly,  walking towards his bed and throwing his pillow onto the floor. He moves the small table towards to make room in the middle of the room and tosses Seiji onto the pillow. Seiji hitting the pillow and glancing up at Akira who had already knelt down in front of him. 

Akira grabs both of Seijis hands and intertwines them with his,  leaning forward and kissing Seiji. Seiji wiggles  uncomfortably at first since the floor isn't his ideal spot to lay down on but quickly forgets how uncomfortable it feels when he suddenly has the need to breathe but Akira doesn't seem to be stopping anytime soon.