- her story and breeze -

No one POV

"pfftt so... I was grow up in the orphanage.. it's not I'm the orphan it's just my parents is the founder of that place.. and that's where I meet my brother.. he was 9 at that time and I was 5 ... He was there cause his family hate him.. very much so they put him in there also the worst part is they did sign a paper saying that he's not one of their family anymore... In out of those children inside the orphanage, there's no one who's worse than him.. so I tried to make him happy ..well we did became a best friend..until a day my parents told me that he's my brother now.. we both were very happy.. but now he's married..I'm proud of him.. also he's a doctor now.. and he did make me get out from my depression"

While she was telling her story, she pat caress his long soft fingers with her small silky hands... He feels something in his stomach.. he knows the feeling but just decided to ignored it for awhile ...

" We also sleep like this when we are younger .. he always read me books..I feel bad for his true family leaving him there...i-"

As soft melody hits in his ears.. sound calmly, soothing and it feels like an angel by his side while his eyes slowly closed

She saw he's closing his eyes.. she's admired his eyelids .. perfection..it's what in her mind .. she smiled and slowly get out of the room but came back in case he had a bad dream again... She didn't want to sleep beside  him yet .. so she slept at one of his couch with a blanket and a pillow that she took from her room..

Both of them had a fantastic dreams and smiled in their dreams..

~ next morning ~

The room was rather peaceful and there's no noise except for the birds indicating it's morning.. none of them wake up yet.. a small knock on other side of the door .. yet no one is awake .. the person behind the door opens the door just to see both of them cuddling in the bed. She chuckled and just went out as if she didn't want to disturb their sweet moment.

Little that she didn't know that actually the guy is actually awake but pretending to sleep ..

"Morning my sunshine.. one of the task is done today .. but why don't we do this slower..I want to be inlove.. with you ..and only you" he say while caressing her face

....
Did I just write 2 parts in an hour ?! Yes I did :) anyways vote for it ^^