The beginning

NEVA'S POV

It was a normal ordinary day in the village, nothing new has happened. I walked into my sister's bedroom to let her that breakfast was ready.
"Hey Aurora, breakfast is ready." I spoke as I leaned over.

"Alright, i'll be down there Nova." the white haired spoke, still having her eyes locked on the book. I noticed so i walked over to her desk.

"What are you reading now?" I asked. My sister always was into reading despite her being always rebellious, she always had a soft spot for books.

"Hm? Oh! The same book as the past week, about you know those supposedly god like people blah blah." Aurora said. I just nodded as she explained to me.

"You know, one of the character named Michi reminds me of you, both always so bossy." She said in the most sarcastic tone, which I dislike about her.

"Haha whatever. It's not my fault you barely listen to me." I spoke back as I made my way to the door. "You better eat soon before the food gets cold." i called out.

"Whatever!" I heard Aurora yell as I made my way downstairs. I sighed and grabbed this
small basket i had placed in the table. I opened the door and walked out, closing the door behind me. As soon as I walked out i could hear laughters around me, which made me smile. I walked towards the bakery, which was owned by my childhood best friend, Ariadne.

Once I walked in, the smell of fresh baked bread hit my face. "Hello Neva!" She waved at me with a huge smile in her face. I waved back at her.
"So are you going to get anything or you're just here to talk?" She asked.

"What does it look like?"

She just laughed. "You always come are you sure it's not for something else? Other than just to talk to me?"

"Um nope!" I said nervously. "Anyways, anything new has happened?"

"No not really, it's the same thing again and again you know?" She said. "So how's been things with you and Aurora ever since you know.. that happened." Ariadne asked.

"We're doing alright i guess, the only thing is that she doesn't listen and is always doing something rebellious." I replied back.

We chatted for maybe like hours but it felt like minutes. I said goodbye to her and headed straight to the tree that was centered in the town. Often people would hang out here to chat. Most of the people in the town weren't even old, they were probably all young adults, sure there is elderly people and young kids but young adults were the majority of this town. As I sat down, Aurora greeted me.

AURORA'S POV

I noticed that Neva hasn't came back from where ever she went.. but im sure she'll be back. I went downstairs along with my book, I mean sure i'm not a bookworm but I mean this book really caught my attention, especially the villain named Momoa. Or what if she was the actual hero.. i mean she had a point.

As i set my book down, i noticed my snake slithering around, it caused me to freak out since Neva didn't allow snakes inside despite being okay with me having a pet snake.. she just preferred not to have it slithering around. I quickly grabbed her and took her outside. She slithered away to who knows where. I closed the door behind me and went straight to the center of the town or what people like to call it, the heart of the town. I sat down in a long and watched the sky slowly change colors. That's when i saw Neva finally coming out of the bakery.. she's always in that bakery i swear she has a crush on that baker girl.

Neva sat down next to me, placing the basket she had in her hand down.
"I though you went to get berries." I said causing Neva to get startled.

"Whatever, i never said i was going to get berries anyways." She said.

"Uh huh whatever." I laughed. We didn't talk much tonight, it was quiet, just the fire wood burning. I noticed the local store and bakery closing while other people turned off the candles inside their homes. The only place that is still open was the bar which was mostly full of travelers who come from everywhere. Too bad they don't stay for long.

Once it got dark, Me and Neva made our way home. The night was short not going to lie, we ate a little bit of dinner and went straight to bed. All you could hear were the crickets and maybe a few owls since the town was always so quiet during the night. I stared into my ceiling as i was dozing off and by that, i was fast asleep.

hi yes okay!! so I didnt make this chapter super long since i'm still planning out the characters, theirs roles and many more things!! I will try my best to show every character's introductions while some will appear as the story goes! But anyways thank you for reading and stay tuned for the next chapter <3