chapter 2

*russtle* Ōkami's and Amai's head turned to the noise and then out of the bush fell out...

The copycat ninja from the leave village with a kunai knife in his stomach!?

~kakashi's pov~ (didn't expect that!?)

I got wounded badly after the battle. I didn't know there was so many of them! I went to a bush and sat down. But I didn't expect to fall out the bush! ,,ugh..."I groan in pain while holding the wound so I don't bleed to death. *growling* ,,Shit..." I mumbled to myself. ,,Ōkami,he's hurt! Should we help...? He is a jonin." Said a female voice that I didn't even noticed was there!,,okay...whatever sure." An male voice said Protectingly. I looked up and saw a girl and a... Wolf!? I started wide eyed at both of them.,,Ōkami!" The girl with green hair said while turning her head to the wolf wide eyed now too.,,that's the copycat ninja from the leave!" She said realizing who I am. ,,you're right,hime...let's help him I guess." Desighded the wolf. ,,thanks..." I mumbled trailing off. The girl came slowly towards me with the wolf right by her side. The girl started using healing jutsu. After the healing I said,,I'm kakashi hatake from konohagakure or the village behind the leaves." I introduce myself while smileing. Not that the girl saw it tho. She smiled at me while the wolf still didn't know if he could trust me or not. ,, I'm Amai hime Shinzen from Morigakure or the village behind the flowers. But I don't live there anymore,of course! Ōkami,could you introduce yourself too?" My eyes widen by hearing her name and village. But when I saw how happy she was I knew she doesn't want pity. The wolf nodded ,,sure... I'm Ōkami the 10 tail biju. I Turned in one of her summoning tho,so she won't be lonly. But... I'm still not sure if we can trust you..." Ōkami,I guess,said while glaring when he said the last part. ,,No need to worry! I won't hurt you two. And it's nice to meet you both." I said with my famous closed eye smile. ,, I hope so...or it will end badly for you..." I shivered as Ōkami said that. Threatening aura surrounding him.Amai's eyes started to sparkle and she turned to me again.,,Can you take us to konohagakure?! We were searching for a village since a week! Please!" She asked with puppy eyes. I couldn't say no when I saw her eyes! ,,Sure,why not." I said shrugging.

~Amai's pov~

Yes! We're going to have a home again! I turned to Ōkami and hugged him tightly. When I let go of Ōkami after a little,I ran up to kakashi and hugged him. He stiffened,but relaxed and hugged back.,, thank you!thank you!thank you so much!" I said,still hugging him. After I let go I looked at Ōkami and had the brightest smile ever on my face!

~timeskip one day~

~3 person pov~

After kakashi,Amai and Ōkami woke up and got ready to go to konoha they're started walking. As they're were walking to konoha, Kakashi learnd that Amai's favourite food is dango,her favourite colour is green,she has a brother that is probably still alive etc... And he learnd that Ōkami's favorite colour is purple,that he loves sushi and that he is very VERY protective over Amai.

~3 days later~

Amai,kakashi and Ōkami were in front the gate of konoha.

~Amai's pov~

,,wow..." I said to Ōkami with my mouth open. Ōkami nodded and then looked at kakashi,, Are the people nice here?" He asked kakashi and then turnes to the to shinobi's that were...sleeping by the gate.,,Yes! No need to worry!" Kakashi said reasuring to us. I went to the guards 'guarding' the gate. I taped they're shoulder's so they're wake up. After a little I started to shake them violently. ,,Aah!" They're both shouted and got in to a fighting stance. Kakashi and Ōkami sweat troubt while I smiled sweetly and them and said,, Kon'nichiwa! I'm Amai hime shinzen and i want to live her with my biju,that is also my summoning,Ōkami,the 10 tails." I introduced myself and told them why I'm here.,,I'm Izumo Kamizuku and that's kotetsu Hagane.Please go to the hokage first." Said the one with one eye covered by his Hair.,, of course, I go right away! Let's go Ōkami?" I asked Ōkami.,,I come with you to." Said kakashi with a boured expression.,,let's go,okay amai?"asked kakashi.,,sure!"

~hokage's office~

Kakashi knocked on the door. There was a faint 'come in' heard. Kakashi opened the door and held it open for me and Ōkami.,,thanks kakashi-san!" ,,thanks" me and Ōkami thanked him. ,,kon'nichiwa Hokage-sama" I greted the hokage and bowed. ,,hello,who are you?" The hokage greted back and asked a question.,, My name is Amai hime Shinzen and I came from morigakure,but it burned down so I wanted to live here. And I would like to became a shinobi of the leave. Ōkami please introduced yourself?" I introduce myself. Ōkami nodded,bowed to the hokage and said,,I'm Ōkami,the 10 tails and hime is my jinchuriki,but I'm also her summoning. I won't leave her side even if she will have to go to the academy. I won't hurt konoha or the vilagers. And I would like becoming a shinobi as well." The hokage smiled at both of us.,,Shinzen clan? Interesting... Oh! Of course you can stay here! You will have to live with a jonin tho. I hope you don't mind. You will start the academy tomorrow at 8 am. Ōkami,you can go with her to the academy and every where she goes. The graduate test to become a genin is in a week. Do you know the handsigns for the clone jutsu and doppelganger jutsu?"asked the hokage,,yes,hokage-sama."I responded. ,,Hokage-sama? Could Amai and Ōkami live with me...?" Asked Kakashi hopefully.My eyes began to sparkle and I made my best puppy eyes and looked et the hokage.,,can I live with kakashi-san?Pleaseeeee?" The hokage chucklled,,of course! Of course! How whent the mission Kakashi?"

1055 words