Chapter 7

~Amai's p.o.v~

Me and Ōkmai went to gramps office with team seven. I was still caring the cat tora because no body wants to carry him. Naruto was glaring at tora,but I just ignored that.

~hokage office~

Kashi was about to knock,but why would you do that?! I slammed the door open and walked in. ,,what's up gramps? Missed us?" I asked smiling sweetly. Gramps smiled and answered. ,, Of course,I missed both of you,Amai and Ōkami. How was the mission?" ,,boring!" Me and Ōkami complained to gramps. He just chuckled. ,,Kakashi how was the mission of team 7?" ,, it went good." Answered kashi.

~after Naruto's whining that he isn't a brat~

,,you can have a c-ranked mission then." Chuckled Gramps. ,,but..." He continued. ,, Amai and Ōkami are going with you." Naruto started cheering. ,, Who is it?! A princess?!" Sasuke had his emo face still on. Sakura was fangirling over Sasuke as always. Iruka-sensei was really pissed and didn't believe Gramps. And me and Ōkami? We were in the emo corner because we have to do a 'baby mission'. ,,Alright,let our client come in!" Said gramps and a drunk old man came in. ,,Those little brats will bring me save to the land of waves?!" Complained the client and signed as kakashi was holding back Naruto. ,,Naruto we have to protect the client.Not kill him." Lectured kakashi Naruto. ,,I'm Tazuna,a bridge builder from the land of waves! I expect to be in the land of waves in one part!" Introduced tazuna himself. ,, this is going to be a pain,hime..." Complained Ōkami to me. ,, Yeah..." I agreed with Ōkami.

~timeskip~

We were at the gates about to go. ,,Yes! I'm a traveler now! Believe it!" Cheered Naruto. ,, Are you sure those kids will bring me back home safe?" Asked tazuna kashi.,, No need to worry! I'm a jonin,and Amai and her wolf are above kage level." Reasured kakashi Tazuna. ,,Alright then..." Tazuna rolled his eyes. ,,can we go already!?" Shouted Ōkami. ,,Yes let's go.We don't have all time." Answered kakashi and we started to go our path.

~timeskip~

~ 3 p.o.v~

Ōkami and Amai were walking behind team 7 and Tazuna as they saw a puddle. Amai,of course being Amai, ran towards the puddle and started jumping in it while giggling. ,,Amai, we're on a mission." Said kashi while giving me the 'be ready for everthing' look. Ōkami chuckled, knowing that their are ninjas in the puddle.

I'm sorry that it's really short,but I don't have much time right now and not in these next days. I will try to upload at least a short chapter tomorrow. 446 words