Part 41

*last day in bora bora*
It was the last day in bora bora so we wanted it to make it the best. This week was really fun and kinda romantic yk. I was getting dressed while the others were eating. I put some jeans on with a light blue grey ish shirt and put my hair in a bun.
Outfit-

I slid on my sandels and did the bed

I slid on my sandels and did the bed. After i finished i went into the kitchen and ate a mango. I waited for everyone to finish so we could go to a carnival that was on the slip. The group was all ready and so we left. It was 11am and we arrived at 11:48am. We all got out of the taxi and went to the rides first. Me, katie, and brianna went onto the farris wheel while the boys were somewhere.
Brianna- ima be the godmother of the baby
Katie- ima be the cool aunt
Y/n- okay😂
Brianna- hey whats wrong
Katie- oh im nothing
Y/n- you can tell us
Katie- um vic texted me, she said she getting revenge on all of us especially me
Brianna- shes not going to do anything, we wont let her
Y/n- shes still not over ale huh, buh anyways its our last day cmon dont let her-
Katie nodded so we sat talking and watching the view. When the ride was over we walked over to the ice cream stand. As we bought our ice creams some boys walked over to us.
???- hi
Katie- uh hii
Joshua- im joshua, thats mateo and thats blake and we all though your pretty cute, and i was wondering
Brianna- were ta-
And with that the boys came back with a flower each in their hand.
Kairi- whats going on
Joshua- i was asking these pretty ladies for their number
Alejandro- too bad their all taken
The guys rolled their eyes and left. It was kinda akward at first buh then it faded away. We sat down at a table and ate our ice cream. After eating we went onto my more rides and the concert that they were gonna be having. 6pm, the girls were pretty tired and wanted to go back home and get into the hot tub so we all went back home, tthe boys turned on the hot tub and added bubbles. We all changed into a bathingsuit and got in. I was hungry as hell so i brought out most of the fruit.
Alejandro- god damnn your a fat hungry pig😂
Y/n- thank you
Kairi- once again she's pregnant
Katie- what if me and brianna both get pregnant and we could all be-
Y/n- ill be waiting buh mmh
I said pointing at alejandro and he gave me a look
Alejandro- aha your all funny
We laughed and as i was eating my fruit peacfully mattia grabbed me by the waist and sat me on his lap while he was doing a tiktok. I looked at the phone and smiled as i put a grape in my mouth. Mattia posted the tiktok and put music on. We were jamming out to music and just messing around. It was 10pm when we got out of the hot tub, we all went into our rooms and packed our luggage's. I finished packing my stuff and left it by the door. I changed into some sweats and a hoodie. I was watching netflix when mattia finished packing and laid next to me.
Mattia- when should we tell the fans about our pregnancy
Y/n- idk whenever ig
Mattia- okay goodnight
We both headed off to sleep. We woke up at 7am and headed to the airport. (Skipping to when they arrive to New Jersey😎😎.)
We had finally arrived to home. Katie was back in new york, brianna and everyone else was at their house. Mother was still with devin so i was home alone with brenda and anna. It was late and i was going to take a shower. As i took my hoodie off i noticed a small baby bump. I smiled and headed into the shower. After the shower i changed into my shorts and a tang top and went to bed since their was school tmrw.