Part 46

*saturday morning y/n's pov*
I woke up super excited so I went and showered. After I showered I just changed into a tank top and shorts. I brushed my hair and cleaned up the house a bit with Lauren's help. As we were finished cleaning diego open the door and entered Brianna. We helped Brianna set everything up and a couple hours later we were finished with everything. Brianna was heading back home when the boys entered the house. They were already ready and were waiting in the living room. As I got into the kitchen Alejandro pulled me aside.
Y/n- hey
Alejandro- uh hi can we talk
Y/n- about
Alejandro- vic
Y/n- whats wrong
Alejandro- um she-
Roshuan- what y'all doing over here
Alejandro- n-nothing just some ideas
Y/n- ima go get ready tell me later
Alejandro- okay
Lauren- ill go with you
We got up to my room, i was about to close the curtains when I noticed a familiar car parked on the other side of the road. I looked closely and noticed someone sitting in the driver seat, as I was looking., the person noticed me and made eye contact, he or she turned on the car and drove off., weird I thought to myself. Are you ignored it and went to the closet. I didn't really know what to wear so I picked out a white dress with some white slides. I curled my hair in the light make up. Lauren finished a while ago and as I was putting my lashes on the alejandro burst into the room.
Alejandro- the rest of the group doesn't know any of this yet buh anything happens i love you-
Y/n- i love you too? whats going on
Alejandro- i think shes following me
Y/n- who?
Alejandro- vic!
Y/n- what do you mean she's following you
Alejandro- she texted me last night to break up with katie or she will hurt my loved ones and that i know she's capable of anything since she pushed katie off the cliff and-
Y/n- hey listen to me OK she is not going to hurt your loved ones and she will not be capable of anything. Did you break up with katie?
Alejandro- no, and idk if vic is being-
Y/n- if she's being serious then you got to tell the boys, Katie and I think the police is good option.
Roshuan- tell us what
Alejandro- uh-i- nothing
Alvaro- wheres the food, im starving can i eat now
Y/n- downstairs, suit yourself. Me and lauren are gonna go downstairs and um Alejandro can tell you guys
I grabbed laurens hand and pulled her out of the room and closed the door. We were outside while i was greeting my family and mattias family and thats when katie and brianna came in.
Katie- hey girlyyy
Y/n- heyy, oh you should probably talk to ale
Katie- is everything okay
Y/n- idk buh its something about-
Brianna- lemme guess his psycho ex
Lauren- yea, pretty much
And with that katie went inside looking for ale. After i couple mins later the boys were all outside eating and vlogging. After hours of just chilling it was time for the gender reveal. Brianna and lauren got the tubes. Me and mattia were standing next to each other holding onto the tubes while everyone was around us taking pictures and recording.
Roshuan- 1
Alvaro- 2
Everyone- 3!
We turned the bottom of the tube and the confetty went flying everywhere.
Kairi- ITS A GIRL!!
As i saw the confetty everyone was cheering and my mouth dropped, i was crying happy tears, i turned over to mattia and hugged him, he picked me up spinning me. He put me down and wiped my tears away. Our familys congratulated us and after a while it was pretty dark so we were all inside while the adults were outside.
Roshuan- you should open the gifts we bought you
I grabbed the box Roshuan handed me and opened it
Y/n- diapers yay
Alvaro- guess she didnt like it ro
Then i grabbed alvaros, it was a diaper bag. Then kairis, they were bottles. alejandro and mattia bought stuffed animals. My eyes started tearing up and everyone walked over to me.
Roshuan- we know you loved it and all buh-
Y/n- yes, i do love it
Lauren- were here for you, always
Diego- fwi its shes gonna look like me
Mattia- nah me
Alvaro- ehh-um
I wiped a couple tears and took everything upstairs once everyone left buh mattia. Everyone else was sleeping., so it was just me and mattia awake. I changed into some shorts and a hoodie.