Part 39

I looked back up to mattia and kissed him on the lips. Mother was out doing her photoshoot with devin so i went to katies room
Y/n- hey girly
Katie- hey whats up
Y/n- nothing much
Katie- you seem tired
Y/n- no, how are you and ale
Katie- were good
Y/n- shit its 2pm be right back
I left the room, grabbed my shoes and key to the house. I went outside and got a taxi, as i got in the driver asked me where too. The driver dropped me off at the store. I bought some purple balloons since thats mattias favorite color, i bought a cake and some fruit. I paid and went back to the house i tried being as wuiet as posible so no one could hear. As i closed the door i set eveything on the table and called the rest of the group. Ale and kairi were taking the balloons, brianna was going live. And me and katie were taking the food.
We got to the room and turned on the candels.
Everyone- happy birthday
Mattia chuckled
Kairi- BiG bOi MaTtIa has turned 17
We all chuckled. They stayed for a while and ate the cake and then left and got ready for a dinner we were going to give mattia later tonight. I stayed in the room with mattia and went to the bathroom to do my hair. While mattia came and hugged me from behind, keeping his arms locked around my waist.
Mattia- you know your the best girlfriend i've ever had
Y/n- i am
Mattia- yes and thank you for all of this
He said as he started kissing my neck. I was trying to ger ready buh mattia was getting a bit carried away with the neck kisses
Y/n- okay that's enough go get ready😂
Mattia- for what i thought we were going to the beach
Y/n- tmrw were going our for your birthday dinner
Mattia- okay buh you own me sum
Y/n- uh-huh
While mattia was getting ready i redid a couple curls and changed into an brown ish and white two piece outfit
Outfit-

 I was trying to ger ready buh mattia was getting a bit carried away with the neck kissesY/n- okay that's enough go get ready😂Mattia- for what i thought we were going to the beachY/n- tmrw were going our for your birthday dinnerMattia- okay buh y...

I walked out the room and slid some sandels. I was up at the mirror and put some perfuem on. I grabbed my purse and my phone. I walked out the room and found the boys and girly's sitting on the couch.
Brianna- cute babymomma
Mattia- my babymomma
Y/n- babymomma?
Katie- well duhh
Alejandro- can we go im starving
Kairi- yes pls
We all walked out the door and into a taxi we went. We had arrived at the restaurant and took our seats. We were laughing when suddenly our food had arrived. We ate and had a blast. I was glad mattia was happy so was everyone else. After we ate we went to the beach and walked along the sand watching the sunset. Me and katie were doing a tiktok when suddenly mattia and alejandro picked us up and started running toward the water. As they were running they threw us off them. Me and katie got up soaking wet and chased the boys. Awe got back to the phone watched the tiktok, it was pretty funny so katie decided to post it. After she posted it we went walking back to the house along the sand.
(Its short. Im making some drafts so i can just post them once i arrive to texas soo yehh)