1)The Island

Chapter one

Eva's p.o.v

"Evangeline?"my mother called for the fifth time today,I groaned loudly and slam my book shut,every time I'm reading an interesting book she interrupts,and I found my self wishing I was back in my dorm where peace actually exist.

Yes,I go to college but came to spend the weekend with my family and tomorrow I will be returning to a place where no one cares AkA the West Brooke university of sunshine city.

I hopped off my bed and opened my door.

"Yes?"I answered frowning at her.

"Isabel and Katelin are here to see you"she informed me lifting my mood,I haven't seen them since Friday evening and I miss them so much even though it's just Sunday.

I went back in my room for my phone and small bag pack with my bikini since Isabella told me we'll be at the beach all day.

"I'll be home around dinner time" i grinned at my mom,she giggling as i skipped downstairs.

"Bye dad,bye emma!"I holler to my father and ten year old sister,I didn't bother listening for their answer.

I open my front door and smiled at my two best friends that I've known since kindergarten.

Isabel had her redish hair in a low bun and wore tank top and shorts while katelin had her black hair in two pony tails and wore long sleeve shirt and leggings also her signature glasses.

I was only in crop top and Jeans short shorts with my blonde hair in a high pony tail.

For our age which is nineteen we are very much immature

We grouped hug.

"Come on we don't have all day" Izzy said grapping both Kate and i's arm dragging us to her jeep and we all climbed in.

****

"I'M SORRY TO MY UNKNOWN LOVER, SORRY THAT I CAN'T BELEIVE THAT ANYBODY EVER REALLY STARTS TO FALL INLOVE WITH ME!" Izzy scearmed on Top of her voice to the song playing on the radio,Kate had ear buds in but I'm sure she still heard Izzy awful singing.

Poor me was beside Izzy in the passenger seat with my ears practically bleeding.

Soon we were in a comfortable silent but I gave Izzy a questioning look when we drove right pass the beach.

"W-why didn't we stop?"Kate asked from the backseat slightly panicking and trust me I'm so use to this she freaks over every thing.

"Because I lied,my dad won't be fishing today so we'll be using his speed boat to go to the open sea"Isabel smirked at us,I gaped at her.

Then Kate and I exclaimed in Unison "open sea!"

"Yes it's gonna be so much fun" she grinned but I was worry,what if something happen to us?
How will anyone find us?
I'm positive Izzy didn't ask her dad for permission.

"T-hen why did we bring bikinis,you don't e-xpect us to j-ump in the open sea and drown,do you?!"Kate yelled full on panicking.

"Relax,my dad's friend is getting married on an island and dad showed me the picture of the place,it's beautiful,we just have to check it out"Isabella explained with a dreamy look on her face.

"What if something happens to us?" I asked seriously.

"Nothing will"Izzy replied bluntly but what if something does.
I didn't keep the conversation going i just leaned back in my seat and sigh maybe she's right,we may have fun.