chapter tewnty one

-let's do some shots- Otis said and me and Clara agreed.
We were already in Claras place and we were having fun. I texted Billie that i will call her when i can, i don't want her to get mad or jealous when i am partying, but we don't owe each other because we are not girlfriends, but i want her to be mine and only mine.
We did some shots and singed our favourite songs, I don't need to have big company to have fun,i am more like homebody, but i like to go out sometimes.
- What's your instagram accounts, so i can follow you both ? - Clara asked.
-Mine is @gretazelda - i said and she followed me and i followed her back.
Otis gave her his @ and they followed each other.
- Why the fuck Claudia and Finneas is following you ? - Clara asked with shock as she looked at my instagram profile.
- I mean.. idk how to explain this, i don't want to get into the details, but i am friends with Claudia. - i said and Otis laughed, because he knows everything.
-How the fuck ?? You got here like month ago and you are already friends with celebrities- Clara laughed.
- it's crazy i know...- i laughed and poured us more shots.
We were pretty drunk already,but we are Europeans, we are good in drinking, that's our hidden talent.
I went to the bathroom to pee and text Billie.

-heyy, we are having fun, we will be going to some bar or club idk yet. i hope that you are doing good and you are having fun too.

Billie replied immediately.

-hey. I am happy that you are having a great time. I had am chilling with Finneas and some friends, we are having a great time, but i wish you were here.

-i wish you were here too... okay, have fun. Love you.

-have fun too,baby. Love you.

It made me kind of jealous that Billie is hanging out with some friends, but thats so wrong of me, i can't be jealous because she is having fun.
I went back to Otis and Clara and they had pored more shots. I sat on the couc and Otis looked at me with smirk on his face.
-Let's get fucked up. - i took my shoot glass and drank it empty. Otis and Clara took their glasses and did the same thing.
- Can my friend Noah join us ? - Otis asked to Clara and i laughed.
-Yeah, he can. - Clara said and Otis took his phone to text Noah.
I want to meet Noah,i want to see how he is acting and how he is with Otis, i wish only the best for Otis.
- My friends Jenna and Lea will join us too. - Clara said and i sighted and Otis did too.
-We know them. - Otis said.
-That's make all of this even better. - Clara said with excitement.
Noah came over and i had a good impact of him, he was polite and so chill. He was even bigger in real life than in those pictures Otis showed me.
-Let's do more shots ? - Otis offered and all of us agreed.
- Let's wait for Jenna and Lea, they will be here after fee minutes. - Clara said and Otis went to get two more glasses and i followed him to the kitchen.
- I don't want to hang out with Jenna and Lea.. - i said to Otis quietly.
- i know.. I don't want it too.. - Otis said.
- they probably will ask me about Billie.. I don't like that. - i said to Otis as he took 2 glasses.
- you don't have to say anything,just act normal, like you don't know anything..- Otis said and he placed his hand on my shoulder and i nodded.
-when we will go to the bar, we can just disappear from them and go to somewhere else.. - Otis said and we went back to the living room.
We sat on the couch and Clara went to open the door for Jenna and Lea.. Me and Otis just looked at each other and sighted.
- Hey guys. - Jenna said as she walked in.
- Hey. - i said and stood up to hug her.
-hey, i am Noah. - Noah stood up and hugged Jenna.
Lea came in too and hugged all of us and sat on the couch. I sat next to Otis and Clara and i am glad that Jenna or Lea didn't sat next to me.
-Greta, how is Billie doing? - Lea asked and that question made me kind of mad.
-She's doing alright. - i said back to her and smiled.
-Who's Billie ? - Clara asked.
-Billie Eilish ?!? Wait, Greta didn't told you that she is friends with her ? - Jenna were shook and Clara looked at me.
- No I didn't. - i said and i laid back in the couch to calm myself down.
- That's so cool.. can you say hi to her from me ? - Clara asked and i just nodded. Otis looked at me with "calm down" look.
- Why didn't you told Clara that you are friends with Billie ? - Lea asked to me.
- It's no big deal that i am friends with her.. she is just a normal human being, I don't see her like celebrity, i am treating her like she is one of my friends. - i said back to her.
- Oh okay.. that's so sweet of you. - Clara said to me and i smiled to her.
I hated this situation, i felt like Jenna and Lea is making me uncomfortable for some reason, they want me to get mad and say something about Billie  they want to hear.
-okay, chill. Let's do some shots. - Noah spoke and took the bottle of Vodka.
He poured shots for all of us and we took our glasses.
- So what are we drinking to ? - Clara asked.
-Let's drink to this friendship. - i said and that made Otis laugh a little. All of the people nodded and we emptied our glasses.
It was 12:17am and we decided that it's time to go to the club.
We went to some bar called "LONO". Noah got shots for all of us and we were having so much fun. Jenna and Lea were pretty chill all the time but I didn't like their company.
I went to the bartender to order some beer, probably that will fuck me up but whatever, i want to have fun.
Otis got so drunk that he danced on the table, Noah just sat there and laughed about him.
- Greta, come on,join me - Otis yelled to me.
-Fuck it. - i gave him my hand and i stepped on the table. It seemed like both of had the most fun of the group.
I was so fucked up and so were Otis. Jenna and Lea were not here anymore or i am just too drunk to see them.
I hear notification sound,i got off the table and sat on the chair.
It was from Billie. I started to reply to her and she was calling me. I went outside to talk to her.
-heyyyy. - i said as soon as i picked up.
-hey baby. how are you ? - billie asked.
-I'm doing really great, but i am drunk a little bit. -i laughed. - how are you doing ? - i asked.
-you sound like you are fucked up, Greta. Where are you ? - Billie laughed.
-umm i am at some bar, it's called LOCO. - i turned around and looked at the bar sign.
- okay,i have never been in bars, so idk where or what is that place. - she laughed and i did too.
-baby, when you will be back ? - i asked.
-after 2 months. Greta, you are too drunk. - Billie laughed and i just sighted.
-okay,mom.- i answered.
-don't call me mom. - Billie laughed.
-okay, i will call you daddy. - i laughed and Billie did too.
-you are so fucking drunk. - Billie laughed.
- i will go to sleep now,it's 4am already and i have a show today. text me when you are home,okay ? - billie said.
-okay daddy. i will. Sweet dreams. - i said and she hung up.
It was already bright outside and i started to miss Billie, this conversation was so funny but it made me sad, because she's not here.
I went back in and Otis were still on the table. I sat down and took another shot to wash down my sadness. Jenna and Lea showed and sat at our table,they gave us some shots, i took my shot glass and i heard my phone ringing, it was Claudia.
I drank my glass empty and thats when my blackout started.