chapter forty five

It's the 10th of January and it's the day of Harry's concert. I've been so excited for this day i can't even describe.
We basically spent every day with Billie together after Christmas. Almost every day we went for a walk with Milo, watched a movie or went for a drive. In these past days she spent almost every night at my place or at her parents house.

I was getting ready to go to Harry's concert, i decided to wear one of the hoodies that Billie gave to me for Christmas. It was a black hoodie with rainbow text on it - Treat people with kindness. I wore some jeans and my favourite Jordans with it. I looked way too casual to be in the VIP section but I'm going there just for his music and I'm not trying to stand out.
Billie will stay at my place with Milo while i am at the concert. She wanted to give me a ride but i wanted to drive by myself.
- You are looking fire tho. - Billie said and she kissed my cheek.
- Thanks, baby. - i said and gave her a smile.
I said bye to Milo and Billie and went to my car. Concert is starting after 2 hours but it will take me an hour to get there.
I got in my car and i turned on Harry's album so i can be ready for the concert and be in the mood for it. It's one of his first shows of the new tour and i am so excited that Billie gave me the opportunity to be there and see him live. She didn't had to buy me VIP seats, it would be totally okay if she would've got me last row tickets with the worst view, i would still be happy about it.

I pulled in the Venues parking lot and went to the venue. There were a long line outside and there were an security guard checking the tickets. I went up to him and showed my ticked and he let me in. As i walked in i felt the stares on me from those girls who were waiting in line to get in. Now i kinda understand what is Billie talking about when everyone is looking at you differently if you have something better than them.

Another security guard took me to the VIP seats. They were on the balcony and definitely it will be the best view. There were some people there but they were grown ups and they were drinking champagne in the back. There were 4 men and 6 woman's standing there.  Also there were two girls at my age or a little bit older, they looked familiar.
- Can i get you something? - guy walked to me and asked.
- Water would be nice. - i said and he just nodded and went away.
As i sat there i noticed couple walking on the balcony and homy fuck.. it was Gemma.. Harry's sister with her boyfriend. I tried to keep myself together. They sat one seat away from me and i was panicking.
I glanced at them and Gemma looked at me in the exact same moment, she just smiled at me and turned to her boyfriend.
- here's your water. - guy said as he gave me a bottle of water.
- thanks. - i said back to him and he walked away from us.
Show will start after 40 minutes and there were a lot of people coming in and getting their seats.
- Hey. - i heard a voice from back and i immediately recognised it. IT WAS HARRY. I didn't knew who he was talking to but it was him. I turned around and yep... it was him.. standing there in his Gucci suit talking to some people in the back.
I just sat there frozen looking straight at him. He saw me and waved at me. I turned back around to take a deep breath.
- are you alright? - he asked as he put his hand on my shoulder.
- yeah.. I'm just.. i don't know that to say. - i said that and i heard that Gemma laughed.
- it's alright. I love you too. -he said and he hugged me.
- can we take a picture together ? - i asked and he just nodded.
He took my phone and gave it to Gemma so she can take picture of us. As usual i had my poloroid camera with me and Gemma took one picture with it too. Then i asked her to join for a picture and then her boyfriend took a picture of all of us together.
Harry took my poloroid and signed it.
Then he asked me to sit down next to me to talk.
- I have 5 more minutes so i will give you an opportunity to talk to me. - he said and he seemed very chill and sweet.
I told him about how much i adore im and how actually he wished me Merry Christmas and he actually remembered about it.
- Greta right ? - he asked and i was shook that he got my name right.
- You are not from here, right ? - he asked.
- i am from Norway actually. - i said and then some lady walked in and asked for Harry to go to the backstage because show is starting after 20 or less minutes.
When he walked away i just sighed and took some deep breaths,because for a moment i forgot how to breathe and it still doesn't feel real. I met him,he talked to me and i got a picture with him and he signed it.
Gemma started to talk to me and we talked for the whole time before the show, she was very chill too and she was very kind to me, by that i mean she didn't act like she was Harry's sister and she is above everybody else.
The show started and i enjoyed every second of it. I have seen a lit of Harry's concert videos and it felt amazing to finally see him performing live.
Gemma and her boyfriend left hallway the show and i don't know why, maybe she had seen it so many times so she was bored.
Harry few times looked at me smiled at me. I took some videos of he performing so i can post them and show them to Clara and send then to Eli because she also loves Harry and she will be so fucking jealous.
I danced there by myself and i had a blast, there were few more people who i guess were from Harry's team. I glanced at them and one lady looked back at me and it felt like i have seen her somewhere. She looked at me for a hot second and then she turned away and i did too. I had seen those eyes somewhere else and i felt like i know her very well. I glanced at her again and she was basically staring at me and then something clicked in my brain. It can't be. I looked back at the stage and i thought to myself. It can't be.. what are the odds.. it was my mother. I don't know if it's my mother but she had the same eyes as my mother. I felt her coming over to me and my body got numb.
- Hello.. do i know you ? - lady asked and by her voice i understood that it is my mom. Even tho i haven't heard her voice or seen her for almost 7 years but i could tell that's her.
- I think you do. - i looked at right in her eyes and she just smiled.
- It can't be. - she said and she touched my face and my hair. She had tears in her eyes and she just stood there in front of me smiling.
I hugged her and she did too. I couldn't believe that i met my mom in LA in such a big city and what are the odds that we met here.. i wasn't mad at her even tho she left us and she communicated with me for only a year after she left and i kinda knew that she moved to LA, dad told me that she moved to LA but he wasn't sure about it.
- I don't know what to say to you.. - i said to her and she had tears in her eyes.
- I am the one who has to say something.. all i can think about now is that i need to say that i am so sorry that i left all of you, but i had no choice. - she said.
- I know... i don't blame you for that anymore. - i said and i sat down and she did too.
It was weird to talk to her and both of us didn't knew what to say or how to act.. it was such a strange feeling.
She told me that she is working in Harry's team, her girlfriend has been in Harrys team for couple years now and my mom is just helping them with stuff.
- Can we go and get a coffee together after the show ? - she asked and i agreed.
She left me so i can enjoy the rest of the show, but i couldn't focus on it. Billie brought me this opportunity to be here and i met my mom here, she was the last person who i thought that i will meet here in LA..
The show ended and i went to the venues lobby to wait for my mother, then i saw her coming with another woman and a kid.
- This is my wife Jennifer. - my mom said and i was shocked about the fact that she has a wife.
- Nice to meet you, I'm Greta. - i said to her and she smiled at me.
- I will leave you two alone and i will go home so you can talk. - Jennifer said and she left us with the kid.
- Who's that little girl ? - i asked and my mom laughed.
- That's your little sister Mia .. or stepsister.. - she said and my jaw dropped.
Little girl were about 3 years old and she looked adorable.
We walked outside of the venue and we got in my car and my mom gave me the address where we will be going.
She told me that they own a little coffee shop, it's like a small family business, but they don't have a lot of time to be there because they are always on the road with Harry.
In the car we didn't talk much, i had so much questions for her and i bet that she had some too. We haven't met for almost 7 years..a lot has happened and we don't know where to start.
I parked my car in the back of that coffee shop and we went inside. My mom turned on the lights there and it was a lovely place. There were few tables and some art work on the walls. I sat down by the table and waited for her to make us some coffee. It was already late and i texted Billie.