chapter fifty

- Where is your phone ? - Billie yelled  looking for my phone in the bed.
- I don't know.. just turn it off. - i said back at her while she searched for my phone to turn off the alarm.
After few minutes of searching she found it and turned the alarm off and laid back.
- How the fuck one alarm can be so annoying? - she asked as she pulled the blanket over her head.
- we need to get up. - i said and i pulled the blanket off her face but she pulled it back immediately.
- Fuck no. I wanna go back to sleep. - she said.
- Claudia will be here after an hour, we need to get ready. - i said and i got out of the bed.
- Come back. - she said as she got the blanked off her face.
-No. I will go to the shower, you can join me if you want. - i said as i went to the bathroom and Billie jumped out of the bed and ran after me.
We helped each other to get our clothes off and we hopped in the shower. While water ran down our bodies she kissed every inch of my neck and my chest.
- We don't have time for this.. - i said to her and she pressed me against the shower glass.
- Oh yes we have. Fuck Claudia, she will wait. - she said as she continued to kiss my body.
- Billiee... - i said and she placed her hand on my mouth to get me quiet.
She got down on her knees and she kissed my lower body, starting with my stomach and going lower to my tights. She got her head between my legs and started to work with her tongue around my clit making my eyes roll back to my head in the first few seconds.
When she finished what she was doing down there she got up and it was time for me to do the work for her.
Hot water running down our bodies were helping to get there faster and the process was more enjoyable that ever.

We got out of the shower and we had about 30 minutes to get ready before Claudia arrives. Billie went to another bathroom to blow dry her hair so we can be ready in time.
I got on yesterdays clothes, because i didn't had anything else with me so i was wearing the same outfit 3 days in a row and it was disgusting. I didn't had any make up with me so i was looking terrible and i don't know what Claudia has planned for me.
I walked downstairs and Billie were sitting on the couch with Milo on her side. She looked fire even tho her face were puffy and she looked tired.
I sat next to her and she kissed me, as soon as i sat down we heard the door bell rang.
I got up and went to open the door, it was Claudia and Finneas and obviously Peaches were with them.
- Good morning. - Claudia said as she hugged me and walked further in letting Peaches leash so she can ran inside and say hi to Milo.
- We brought some breakfast and after few minutes your sister and brother will be here. - Claudia said as she walked in the kitchen.
Me and Finneas just stood there by the door and we looked at each other.
- Do you feel as dead as you look ? - i asked to him and he laughed.
- Absolutely. - he answered and walked in.
I closed the door behind them and walked to the kitchen. Claudia had brought a lot of food and she asked us to help her bring everything to backyards table so we can eat outside.
The first thing i saw when i walked outside were yesterdays rum on the table and it made me gag a little.
Finally we got everything on the table and it looked like cute brunch. By that time Anne,Aksel,Niklas and Eli had arrived and they brought some snacks too.
Otis,Clara,Noah are feeling dead so they didn't come and they drove home and i totally understand that and i am not mad, i would love to sleep right now too but also i am thankful that Claudia is doing all of this for me.
We sat down on the couch by the table and i was in the mood for food, i am always in the mood for food, if i am not eating or i am saying that I'm not hungry that means there is something wrong with me.
Billie were sitting next to me and Niklas were sitting on the other side, then next to Niklas were Eli and on the other couch were sitting Anne,Claudia, Finneas and Aksel.
We talked about yesterday and they told me how they were planning all of this for weeks, how Billie came up with this idea about kidnapping me and bringing me here.
- You know that i am scared of these kind of things and i am scared even of Ubers... - i said to her and i pretend to be mad.
- Yeah i know.. but it was fun. - she laughed.
- how fun it would be if i would die from panic attack ? - i asked her and she got serious.
- I was there with you, everything is fine.- she said and she took my hand and kissed it.
We talked about Grammys and how it is after 6 days and they haven't seen the outfits they will be wearing, but tomorrow they will see them and try them on.
After an hour of eating Finneas brought some drinks to the table and there were no choice, we will be drinking. He made Mimosas for Me,Elia and Claudia and he made vodka-sodas for Niklas,Aksel and himself. Billie didn't want to drink.
The few first sips were hard but then it got easier and then it felt like i am sipping juice, but mimosas are a sketchy drink, at one moment you are completely fine and then there is one moment and you can't walk straight.
Peaches and Milo were making us laugh for the whole time, they ran around the yard catching each other and doing stupid things.
I glanced at Anne and it surprised that she's drinking water, but then i remembered that she told me yesterday that she's pregnant, i wasn't drunk when she told me that..
Time was almost 3pm and we've sat here for almost 4 hours. Neither of us got drunk, we had couple drinks each and it seemed that everyone wasn't in the mood for getting drunk again and next day's hangover.
I said bye to Anne,Aksel and Eli, because they are going back to Norway and that have to go to the airport already. Niklas is staying here for few more days. Claudia and Finneas will give them a ride to the airport and Niklas is going with them.
So me and Bille are all alone again. She surprised me with the fact that we have this house till tomorrow, but we are planning to leave this evening, we want to go to the ocean, because i have never seen the ocean in my life.
We cuddle on the backyards couch for an hour or so just talking about life and how crazy things are, Milo were sleeping next to us enjoying Billies presence. He really loves Billie and sometimes it seems like he lives her more than he loves me.