Intuition & Ego

Auset

The tides are changing not only within the Nile but it seems the new moon has also begun to push and pull the river of emotions both good and bad within everyone's hearts. Her mother seemed troubled lately, unsettled, as if she was anticipating some great event becoming increasingly anxious. On the other hand her father carried on with his daily task as usual not taking time to interact with his children lately let alone recognize the great shift in the familial atmosphere taking place. It had been months since the ceremony when Auset was married away to her husband Ausar whom was created within the same womb as her. A God may only marry a Goddess this is the law they are governed by and this is the path they were born into as a result.

            A sense of worry loomed within the gold plated walls of the sumptuous chambers as if it were seeping from Auset's pores and straight into the atmosphere. She lay dressed in a white silk gown on her back in a sea of red and gold satin sheets stretched across a large bed staring up at the ceilings regal designs, hand carved hieroglyphs dancing from every way depicting the lineage of the Gods; she couldn't escape from her thoughts. Each character cut into it told the story of her birth and the opposition that surrounded it the true nature of the world she comes from. As the sun shone through the many arches cut into the room's interior and bounced off of the gold walls it seemed to cast a spotlight on the mural and the danger that comes with being a God.

"My love why do you seem haunted, Is there something on your mind?" suddenly she felt strong hands cupping the delicate structure of her face. Heart shaped boasting high cheekbones, full plump lips,  Lashes out to the heavens, and eyes as deep as the earth's center it had become  Ausar's favorite sight."Come on out with it Auset if there's one thing you've ever been bad at its hiding how you feel."

            She placed her hands on top of those of Ausar staring into the eyes of the one whom she loved more than anything even in the celestial womb. His smooth dark skin was melted over a chiseled jaw bone and strong physique covered only by silk pants dyed the deepest blue, she adored every word that fell from his plump lips as much as she loved getting lost in his intense eyes, and every curve of his face was carved by Amun himself. So handsome and brave she loved him so much just the thought of what she had been carrying around for two weeks almost caused her to explode into tears.

            " How are you able to be so calm knowing now that Set  feels slighted", she asked sitting up abruptly  her thick long twisted hair cascading down past her slumped brown shoulders , "He believes he should be ruler he's even jealous of our union! Are you really not concerned?!"
            He paused a moment deep in thought; suddenly a look of peace overcame the previous scowl of frustration.
            "Jealousy is the most illogical of the emotions amongst humans and Gods alike. Such a low vibrating emotion should not even overcome a true God let alone cause him to act on it. So why should I fear what makes no sense? Will that stop it?" he asked pushing back hair from her face "Should I lower my own vibration to match that of the one who resents me? If things reach a crescendo I am at peace with whatever fate has in store. Our own grandfather forbade our birth due to envy we were all literally born a crime due to jealousy, yet we are still here."

            She rolled her eyes at his logic and rose slowly from the bed pushing his hands from her face gently.  She began walking toward the sculpted archway across from it that gave a splendid view to the land of Kemet below them in Aaru. Aaru was their realm; the realm of the God's protected by a thin veil of powerful energy and the desired final resting place of all who worshipped them. As stubborn as he is wise and if fate calls for his forceful removal from the throne then what, she thought to herself. And as if reading her mind Ausar quickly followed suit walking up behind her and embracing her tightly seemingly trying to melt into her very being.