An Eye for An Eye Part 1 : Hidden things in the shadows

Ausar

    Ausar stumbled into his chambers losing his footing briefly landing hands first on the marble floor. The room was dimly lit by a few candles in the far corners of the big room that flickered and the smell of burning cinnamon and rose wafted through the air seducing his senses. On the corner of the bed facing away from him sat a slim figure with two plaited braids cloaked by the darkness with a single pillar candle in front of it quietly staring into the flame.

    "Auset my love, forgive me", he pleaded lifting himself from the floor, "first I stayed out all of the day after assisting in Kemet afterword's drowning my frustrations in strong drink and now I have crashed into our chambers drunk on what was supposed to be our first night to make love."

     The figure said nothing and sat still causing Ausar to react emotionally walking quickly to stand behind his wife begging for forgiveness. She still did not respond, instead she leaned forward still facing away from him and blew out the candle. Now there was almost complete darkness in the room he could not see her face but Ausar stared with lustful eyes as strips of moonlight revealed her body as she began to slowly disrobe seductively pulling the straps of her gown past her shoulders and turning to expose her plump breast.

    He wasted no time offering anymore apologies instead he got on the bed and swiftly pulled her in kissing deeply and passionately while gently massaging her breast with one hand and removing the rest of the garment with the other ripping it like an animal. She leaned back expertly removing his bottoms with her feet while simultaneously stroking his now fully erect penis. Ausar growled deeply with every twist and pull and brought his hands to his head in ecstasy as she sat forward to spit on it and brought it slowly into her mouth. She began bobbing and sucking messily easing every thick inch into her throat before looking up at Ausar who looked down and stroked her hair lovingly before grabbing it forcefully and turning her over.

    She let out a small moan as he glided into her and he quivered at the tightness of her and the sensations that her warm and sticky embrace brought him. Ausar thrust his hips deeply and slowly but as his wife's moans intensified so did his rhythm pounding harder and faster sending her arm shooting up the bed to grip the sheets and her hips towards the heavens deepening her arch. She fought him back throwing her soft round bottom into him struggling to keep pace and focus as his thrusts sent shockwaves up her spine and her gut. Ausar moaned and hugged her waist tightly as he threw himself backward propping her up still within her and guided her hips in small circles on top of him.

    With Ausar reaching places inside of her that she never even knew existed she began to wind her hips faster alternating between large swirls and hard bounces driving herself mad with lust. Ausar watched with half open eyes still drunk from his earlier activities as she continued to ride reversed and threw her head back. She slowly arched backwards pursing her lips to kiss him but not before licking her fingers and massaging the soft fleshy part beneath his penis, the carrier of his seed, in perfect unison with the swaying of her hips. He then took control again grabbing her neck as she laid on him backwards and slid his tongue into her mouth driving into her quickly and even rougher than before. She dripped down him like honey and they both yelled out expletives and began rolling wildly around the bed before erupting into a sea of orgasmic screams sweat and pleasure.