- 𝑫𝑰𝑺𝑪𝑳𝑨𝑰𝑴𝑬𝑹

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

the events and many of the characters—with an exception to mackenzie rose, annabelle, and reyna—are owned and created by the marvel cinematic universe. in no way am i claiming the works of captain america: civil war, spiderman: homecoming, or doctor strange as my own. in exception to small elements to manipulate the addition of a few new characters, the events within these stories are owned solely by marvel.

in addition to this, many elements in this story are heavily inspired by netflix's series the order. in no way am i claiming the articulation of mackenzie's powers as my own, but that of netflix's.

and, of course, this story is inspired by the many other peter parker x oc fics i have seen here on wattpad. yall make my heart soft and encouraged me to write for my favorite boy again :).

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

author's note

hey everyone! it's been a while since i've published anything to wattpad, but recently i have had such an urge to write! so, here we are lmao. i've had this idea for the longest time but never had the time to mold this into a story, but the urge was too much to handle, so i've decided to come back!

i hope you all enjoy this story! :)

-mercy