Chapter 2- Starting Over

"THIS IS ALL MY FAULT! I shouldn't have never left my brother in the first place!" said 17-year old Silas to himself as he sprinted towards his home. Silas is Colby's big brother and role model. He is benevolent, generous, honest, and loyal towards his brother. On the first day he arrived into the world, he made an oath that he would never let anything happen to his younger brother. Turns out that he failed in the end.

"What is Mom and Dad going to say?" he said to himself. "I'm definitely going to get grounded for life. What if they never talk to me ever again? What if I never get to see my little bro EVER AGAIN?"

Tears started to fall down Silas's cheeks. He used his sleeve to wipe them away. He panted as he ran full speed, trying to get back to his house as quickly as possible. After a couple of minutes of running, he finally made it to his home. He slowly walked up the steps of the front porch. He took a deep inhale and then exhaled. The teen started to panic and shake.

"What the hell are my parents going to say?" Silas gulped down some saliva before he rang the doorbell. "I'm in so much trouble. Well, here goes nothing."

The next day has arrived and Colby was still in his crib. The rays of the sunrise woke him up once again. He sat up from the bed and stretched his arms; his eyes were still closed and filled with crust.

"I had a such a bad nightmare" said Colby to himself as he was rubbing his eyes. "I was kidnapped by a middle-aged man, he made me put on a diaper, then I punched him in the face, and then he spanked me with a hairbrush, and after that, he gave me some of my favorite sna..."

When the preteen opened his eyes, he was in complete horror. He was still in the nursery that he was help captive in. Colby shook his head. He looked down at his crotch and realized that he still had a diaper on him. Tears formed in his eyes.

"NO! This can't be...I...I'm still in the room" tears started to fall down Colby's eyes. "I can't believe that this is happening to me."

Colby then curled up in a ball and started sobbing. He then stopped when he heard footsteps approaching. He quickly got into the covers and pretended to fall asleep. The door knob jiggled and the door opened. Jacob entered the room with his goofy smile.

"Good morning, my little Colby!" exclaimed Jacob as he walked towards Colby's crib. He then bent his hand down and started to ruffle his hair. Colby kept on pretending that he was still asleep. 

"Wake up, little man" Jacob cooed. Colby still didn't answer.

Jacob sighed. "Look, champ, I know we had a bad time yesterday, but I would like to make it up to you. I have breakfast waiting downstairs in the kitchen. My treat!"

Colby opened his eyes. He then sat up from the bed and looked up at Jacob with a small smile. 

"You do?" whispered Colby. Jacob smiled down at him and nodded his head "yes."

Jacob then lifted Colby out of the crib and stood him on the floor. "I have a plate full of pancakes that has your name on it." 

"Well...I do like pancakes" Colby admitted. "Okay...I guess...I'll come down."

"Oh, that's awesome, buddy!" Jacob exclaimed once again. "But hold on...we still have to check your diaper, just to see if you had an accident."

Colby blushed. "You're not telling me that I have to...use these diapers?"

A meaty laugh escaped out of Jacob's mouth. "Of course, silly. That's why I put a diaper on you in the first place. "

Colby didn't like the fact that he had to use the restroom in his diaper but he refused to get another spanking. Not to mention that the boy had to pee really bad. 

Jacob crouched down to Colby's level. He slowly put a hand at Colby's crouch and started to detect any piss. Colby squirmed and struggled.

"It's okay, little man" reassured Jacob as made his hand feel the back of Colby's diaper to see if he pooped. "Okay, seems like you didn't poop either, but don't worry, you will." Jacob then giggled.

Colby didn't smile back at him. "Can I just go eat, now?"

Jacob smirked. "Alright, buddy."

Jacob then led Colby downstairs and into the kitchen. When Colby was led into the kitchen, he was amazed on how fancy it was. 

"You like the kitchen, buddy?" asked Jacob with a goofy smile. 

Colby looked up at Jacob with a small smile. "It's okay, I guess."

"Well then, let's go eat breakfast then, shall we" Jacob said as he then pulled a chair from out of the table. He gestured Colby to come sit in it. The little boy walked towards the table and sat in the chair. Jacob then pushed the table near the table. 

The man pulled something from out of his pocket; it was a baby bib.

Colby noticed the baby bib and started to frown. Jacob just chuckled in response and ruffled his hair. 

"Oh no, please don't tell me I have to wear that stupid thing?" Colby whined. 

Jacob waved a finger at him and said: "I don't think you should whine, especially in MY house. Unless, you want another spanking."

Colby wanted to protest, but something in Jacob's eyes told him not to and that it was for his own good.

Jacob smirked. "That's what I thought."

And with that being said, Jacob wrapped the baby bib around his neck and tied it from behind Colby's back. Colby was now wearing a baby bib (how embarrassing). 

"Now" said Jacob as he sat down in his own chair and then pulled it up to the table. "Let's eat these pancakes."