Part 8

At this point the song Or Nah is playing by Ty Dolla $ign and things are getting more than steamy in the room..So I decide to move you to the bottom and that's when I look at you and I ask you: 'Is it ok?' And you say: 'Yeah it's fine 😌' and I take my boxers off. Sitting there is my dick in its full length and super hard thanks to the Viagra I had before I showed up...I look at you and I say: 'Condom?' And you look at me and say: 'No...but..just go slow 🥺' so I decide that I would put my dick inside you an inch at a time..and then pull it out...put 2 inches in and pull out and so on...I'd continue this until I got to the very end and then I'd thrust my whole dick inside you and pull it out and right now I can feel your tight pussy gripping around my dick.

And at this point I'm going in and out in and out and the music Is being drowned out by the sounds of your deep moans...your pussy is so wet at this point it's starting to make a noise because of how fast I'm pulling my dick out and putting it back in you're becoming wetter by the minute. You moan in my ear: 'Daddy 😫 please stop!' But I ignore you as I lean down and suck on your titty to make it hard while you moan hard: 'babyyyy 😩'  you scream: 'I'm gonna cum I don't know how much longer I can last please hurrry up 😫!' I say: 'It's ok I'm gonna cum too 😩' and you say: 'Are you gonna pull out? 🥺' and I hesitate for a second...' I look at you and I say: 'Do you want me to..?' And you say: 'It's up to you...baby' at this point I've decided this pussy is to wet and warm for it to not to be cummed into...

baby' at this point I've decided this pussy is to wet and warm for it to not to be cummed into