Chapter 7

"Dad what the hek is this?!" At na iinis na nasuklay ang buhok ko.

"Do you think I wouldn't know what happened to you? Ngayong nalaman ko yung nangyari sayo mas binigyan mo pa ako ng rason para bigyan ka ng guardian." Tugon nito sakin.

Argh! Casper this is all your fault. And yeah kaya nalaman ni dad yung nangyari saakin. Dahil tinanong ako ni Casper kung ok na ba ako. Pinandilatan ko pa siya ng mata nun. Pero ang lampa hindi man lang na-gets. Argh and that's why dad keeps complaining to me. I hate this I'm not a kid anymore.

"How could I tell you if knowing that you're still mad at me huh?" I sighed in disbelief.

"Well that's the point. And my decision is final once I decide its final period. Stop complaining dale I'm here to make out with you sa shall we?" I don't have any choice. I rolled my eyes and sighed in so much annoyance. Dad can't just decide to me I have my own life.

But I can't blame him also. What happened to me is worriedly. And he's decision was final argh!

Iris want to see me kaya sinama ako ni dad papunta sa bahay. And I'm staying there tonight. Pero bukas na bukas uuwi rin ako. I can't stay in that house. Baka sa sobrang galit at selos na nararamdaman ko pag nandon ako. Hindi na ako makakapagtaka na makakapatay na ako.

Nang makarating agad akong bumaba at hinintay si dad na makababa sabay kaming pumasok sa loob at ng makapasok.

Iris hugged me so tight like we wasn't seen for a year. But I didn't hugged her back. And when she let go. Vivian tried to hug me when I avoid my self to her and she didn't continue what she wants from me.

"So let's go? The foods are ready." Dad said.

Nauna sila ng asawa niya sa kusina. Habang si iris ay humawak sa kamay ko.

"I missed you ate! I hope you could stay with us here permanently." She said at hinila ako papunta sa kusina. And when we got there. She pulled a chair for me. I was shocked only guys do that but when I looked at her. She genuinely smiled over me.

I felt shame for her when she smiled at me like that. I don't even deserve that smile not neither.

I sat on the chair she pulled and when I sat she sat on my beside.

Oh god! I'd wish someday this kid in beside of me. I'd learn to love her someday.

"How's your stay in your condo dale?" Vivian asked.

I served myself first and talk.

"Staying at my new home was. A freedom no people less stress." I said and feed myself.

"That's good." She said in low sad voice.

Natahimik kami saglit at biglang nagusap sila dad about business. Ow! I haven't tell you yet guys my dad business was a furniture and hardware. Actually it named Agnes Furniture & Hardware that's the named. Because actually that's mom business pero nang pumanaw siya si dad na ang nagtuloy. Its their dream business actually kaya yun nabuo. And daf is the CEO of that business sino ba namang hindi magiging CEO kung si dad ay adict workaholic. If I would rate him as a worker. Pasadong pasado na siya kahit hindi pa siya nag ta-take ng exam. That's why I'm so proud of him even his throwing sinful words at me when he's mad I'm still proud of him. Dahil ni minsan hindi ko siya na kitang may sinayang sa pagttrabaho kaya ganon nalang ang saludo ko sakanya.

"Dale?" Pukaw sakin.

"Yeah?"

"Vivian and I planning to have 1 week vacation in Paris. And we would like you to come and iris. Its been 7 years ago since we didn't hang out with you." Hanggang ngayon parin ba naman?