Chapter 10

"Class dismiss." As my prof said that. I instantly fix my things and run outside.

Hindi ko na pinansin yung mga taong na babangga ko. I don't care I really need to see Sammy.

As I run I took my phone on my pocket and dialed Sammy's number.

"Hey bitch! Meet me in Jaime's restaurant. I have important to tell you hurry up Sam!" And ended our call.

I didn't let her give a word this is urgent. And I don't need her explanation.

Tuloy parin ako sa pagtakbo ng may mabangga ako or siya ang nakabangga sakin?

"Hey watch out jerk!" I said and glared at him.

"No! Your the one who look out!" And step forward to me. I'm about to go away when he hold my wrist.

"What the fuck do you want! Let me go!" I said in high voice.

"I will not let you do this to me again." He said.

Kumunot ang noo ko sa pinagsasabi niya.

"What are you talking about?! I don't even know you asshole!" And grab my wrist with all force.

"Yeah! You don't know me but I know you!" And pointed me.

"So what's now?! What do you want me to do huh?!" I said bravely.

Nanlilisik ang mga mata niya ng lumapit sakin sobrang lapit. Nanatili akong nakatayo at nakatingala. Hindi ako nag pada-ig sa mga tingin niya sakin.

Not until he kissed me!

"Fuck you!!" And slapped him both of my hands side to side.

And kick him in his ass and I backhanded and flipped him on the ground that makes him groaned.

"Fuck off Mr delivery man! Wag mo ng subukan!" And left him groaning in pain.

Nagpatuloy ako sa paglalakad hanggang makarating sa Jaime's restaurant. I instantly saw her sitting on our favorite spot.

Her expression was irritable and she was crossing her arms.

"What do you think and you called me in the middle of our class huh?" And rolled her eyes over me.

"Oh shut up Sam! I need to talk to you and FYI your smart you can catch up easily in just 5minutes so stop complaining." And sat on her front.

"What are we talking about. Make sure this is important than my class."

"Of course this is important. Mas importante pa to sa buhay mo." She rolled her eyes and say 'whatever'

"Your studying pyschiatrist and psychology right?" She nodded.

"Yeah why?"

"I have question Sammy. And I want you to answer honestly." I sigh and ready myself to hear the answer of her.

"Ok then?" She said.

"Sammy how could you tell if someone is starting to fall inlove?" I ask.

She touch her chin like she's thinking deep.

"Hmm... Well Dale I could say if a person is starting to fall inlove. Is when she/he felt something strange in her heart and mind." Napaisip ako sa sinabi niya oh no. It can't be!

"Uhm then?" I ask. I need more valid reason.

"Like I mean kung yung taong yun. Nagagawa kang pasayahin at pangitiin sa simpling bagay lang. Kahit pa maliit na bagay lang yun pero para sayo sobrang laking bagay na kasi sakanya ng galing at hindi sa iba. Nag iiba yung mood mo when you hear about him/her you feel like you never felt before." She said.