PROLOGUE

LOVING HER IS NOT A MISTAKE

PROLOGUE

"Loving you is not a mistake,
In this relationship we make --
The most beautiful wave in the art of lake,
And the most blinking stone,
In the art of Jade."

"Holding you tight,
Makes my day bright,
Like a moon and sunlight,
That gives smile in morning and night."

"You're the moon,
I am the sun,
We collide as one,
And make people see that we are the couple who deserve to stan."

Paano kung, pinagtagpo lang sila at hindi itinadhana? Gagawin ba ni Elio ang lahat maging sila hanggang dulo? O isusuko niya na lamang ito sapagkat iyon ay sa tingin niya ang nararapat?
____

The King - The powerful Business Man you've ever known.

Felicity Luna Moon - The girl who changed the personality of Elio Gavint Maive Sunniva. The girl who really loves Elio.

Phoenix Sky Rayzek Andromeda - He's sweet as an sugar. Hot as an fire. Handsome. His jolly and playful personality makes every people happy. But he's a shy type person. He's an adopted child. He grew up without knowing his real parents. He's weak. He really loves teasing his boss. He's not so 'manly' like his boss and it's three brothers. And he's the Secretary of Elio Gavint Maive.

Elio Gavint Maive Sunniva - The elder brother of Sunniva siblings. His heartless. Cold as an ice. Hot as an fire. He built his own castle and no one is allowed to enter. He doesn't care to anyone. But one thing that he cared of? The King. His brothers. And this beautiful lady named Luna Moon changed his personality. He opened again his door. And anyone can now allowed to enter in his castle.

Waze Samson Nova Sunniva - The second Sunniva. He's cold as Elio is. And he doesn't care to his surroundings.

Leo John March Sunniva - The third Sunniva. He's nice and Playboy person. Handsome like his brothers. He's good in the  fvckin' bed. He has this quote, 'H'wag muna magmahal ng maaga, ikama mo muna nang mabuntis ng maaga.' His only attention was his own hotel business.

Orion Keen Helios Sunniva - The fourth Sunniva. He's a nice and caring person. Handsome 'kuno'. Survivor of anything but never been a survivor of love. His only attention was on his business, his Cafeteria.

ps. first story ko 'to na hindi one shot. sana isupport niyo hanggang dulo mwhshshs. Advance thank you.

THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION.