14

!TRIGGER WARNING!

Hinata's POV

 "Sugawara Koshi, Tsukkishima Kei, and Kageyama Tobio," me dad says. He turns to me. "This is them? Hmmmmm, I was expecting smaller people. This will do."

 Walking up to Suga, he looks him up and down. "This one seems fun. We'll go with him first." He nods to his friends, and they untie Suga. He struggles a bit, and they punch him. A small cry gets caught in my throat and I give him a small head shake. 

 "It'll be over soon," I whisper to him, looking down.

 "I told you Shoyo. You shouldn't have gotten your friends involved. Now I have to do this." He strips Suga slowly, and I see Kageyama and Tsukki close their eyes. I turn away and squeeze my eyes shut. There's a resting noise, and then I here a small gasp and a whimper.

 "Stop!" Suga cries. A small tear falls from my face. "Please! Stop!"

 I flinch every time he cries, and he screams as my father continues to pound him. I can hear Kageyama taking ragged breaths and I peek my eyes open to check on him. His eyes are filled with horror, and he turns to me. We lock eyes and all I can see is pure terror. I break our eye contact and look at Tsukkishima. He looks disgusted, but he's looking around nervously as if he's waiting for Yamaguchi to pop up full of wounds. 

 A weak moan startles me, and I finally turn to Suga. He's barely conscious and I scan him. Bruises cover his body, and I freeze when I look at his legs. A thin trail of blood drips between his legs onto the ground. 

 "Alright that's enough!" I shout. My dad stops, pulls out, and drops Suga to the floor. I race over to him. I pull out a small handkerchief from my pocket, and dab at the blood. His eyes shoot open, and he grabs my wrist.

 "It's okay, Suga-san," I whisper. "It's me, Hinata." His grip loosens, and I continue to wipe the blood. 

 "That's enough, Shoyo," my father says. "He's still alive, is he not? Now for interrupting me, let's go with you next." He nods to the bathroom in the corner of the room, and I slowly walk towards it.

 "Hurry up!" he shouts. 

 I open the door, and see a small maid costume. Of course. I look around for cameras, and then pull out my phone from inside my shoe. Fuck. I double check the time and it stares back at me. 9:37 A.M. I check my notifications. 11 missed calls. I'm about to sign in when my phone rings. Great King👑. Shaking, I answer and put the phone to my ear. 

 "Hinata?! Oh thank god you picked up!" he cries. His voice is a bit hoarse and I can hear fussing in the background. "We were all so worried! Where the fuck are you?!" he asks.

 "Don't know," I whisper. 

 "Hinata? Are you okay?"

 "No. I'm not okay," I whisper back.

 "Why are you whispering?" 

 "I don't want Him to hear me."

 "Who's he?" he asks confused. I put the phone on speaker and walk over to the door. Screams and moans are audible and I can hear some gasps from the other side of the phone.

 "Who is that?" I hear Daichi roar.

 "Guessing by the voice I think it's Yamaguchi," I whisper. "I'm sorry Daichi, Suga already got his toll. If we're lucky he'll give them a break before their next round."

 "What the hell did he do to you guys?" Bokuto screams.

 "Please just help me," I whisper. "My battery is about to die."