Ace Trappola Oneshot

⚠️ DISCLAIMER THE COVER OF THIS STORY IS MY OWN EDIT THAT I CREATED IF YOU INTEND TO USE IT PLEASE GIVE ME CREDIT⚠️

Please ignore any spilling mistakes 😅😅😅

Okay so before this gets started here is a few things to note!
y/n = Your Name

d/c = Dorm Choice

h/l = Hair Length

h/c = Hair Color

s/c = Skin Color

AnD if I missed any then so am and so forth!! Any who! Onto the Oneshot!!

     You sat on your bed in your d/c annoyed, nothing was fun anymore. I mean yeah you fucked around with a few guys here and there but none of it was serious. Well, until you met Ace. Dear god, Riddle would kill you with his annoying lectures that he always seems to have prepared. You never thought you would fall for someone who was such an asshole towards you but here we are...dear lord.

     You knew that he seemed like a fuck boy but to you he didn't. To you, you could see how his eyes sparkled and lit up when he was really passionate about something, how his mouth formed the perfect curve when he smiles or laughs, how his laugh is actually really cute, and so much more. You were actually blinded by love and didn't know how to control it. You wanted to hate him so bad but you couldn't, you wanted to, you tried so hard to forget about your feelings for him that it became a chore. You wake up, you brush your teeth, you sit down and think about how to forget Ace for around two hours, then you go and get to class with a granola bar.

     Yup, that was your life, you hated how you liked him since he had been such a flirt like Cater when you first got to Night Raven. You sighed as you picked up your bag and walked out of your dorm and to the garden. You took out your sketch pad and started to draw the scenery in immense detail. You always were good at realism, and once or twice Ace had even asked you to teach him how you did it, you said yes to helping him but he soon quit since he wanted to be perfect at everything. Classic Ace.

     Again, that didn't stop you from wanting him to hold you close and tell you how much he loves you, and...uhh well, let's say, you thought of him in many different ways as well. You have thought about him kissing up and down your body a few times, sometimes during class, you know you've thought about him kissing your jawline/neck area as he treats you like his princess. But you knew that even for you that that idea was kinda far fetched, but not completely out of the ballpark. Your h/l, h/c hair gently blew in the wind as a breeze hit, it was light but it felt good due to how hot it was today, you didn't really care tho, as your s/c never seemed to burn, you just kinda got lucky. You notice that Riddles dorm mates had been more riled up than usual and that he even seemed more laid back.

     You didn't take notice to it to much as you finished your realism of a human eye. You closed up your sketchbook and began to walk around, just getting some fresh air and enjoying the scenery. You smile to yourself as Ace runs around the courtyard with Duce, Leona, Ruggie, and Cater. You blushed softly as Ace ran up to you.

     "Hey y/n! Wanna come play with us? Its tag and I know you love to run!" He said with a bright smile and hopeful eyes. "Uhhhhh" you said trying to calm your nerves down. 'Keep it cool y/n, keep it cool' you thought to yourself but snapped back to reality as Ace was waving his hand in your face. "Y/n~~~" he said dragging your name out with his voice. "Earth to y/n!" He said playfully. "H-Huh? Oh! Yeah right sorry I would love to play!" You said with a giggle as Ace blushed softly.

     You set your bag next to his and began to run to the field with the rest of the boys. "Oh would you look at that, Trappola has a girlfriend~~~" the guys teased to the two of you. Ace blushed slightly more and you became a mess. "Awww would you look at that~ y/n seems to have a crush on Trappola here" Cater said teasingly, nudging Ace's arm making him stumble a bit as he bumped into you.

     "Heh, sorry love" he said then ran off as the game started, you of course got tagged and were now 'it' as the boys ran. You all were having a good time and stayed out till the sunset. Ace went in with Leona while Ruggie and Cater walked you in. You smiled and thanked them politely and went to d/c. You fell fast asleep after putting your bag away and brushing your teeth. You flopped onto your bed and fell fast asleep.

~~~~Time Skip To Around 2 In The Morning~~~~

     You wake up and go to the bathroom. You see around 20 missed calls from Ace and around 38 Text Messages. You panic and quickly call him in a hurry. He picks up within the first ring.

     "Hey y/n..u-uhhhhh can you come to my room? It's an emergency love" he said then hung up. You panicked and quickly shaved and put on some perfume along with brushing your hair within ten seconds and slipping into some comfy shorts and an oversized T-shirt. You walk to his room and knock. You are greeted with Ace having messy hair and half lidded eyes, you couldn't lie to yourself, he looked hot like this. He greeted you in as you slowly walked into his room only to have his arms wrapped around your waist, pulling you into a hug. You let out a soft squeak but hug back.

     "Uhhhh Ace? I-Is everything alright?" "Yeah- just- j-just let it happen y/n-" he spoke with a whisper in your ear as you felt his hand slide up your thigh a bit. You gasp softly from his had as it reached close to your womanhood. "A-Ac-" your words were cut off by a sweet, soft kiss from the male. You slowly start to wrap your arms around his neck as his grip on your waist tightens. You blush deeply from his actions as he parts the kiss.

     "D-Do I have your consent?" He asked in a very genuine, kind tone. "Y-Yes" you say as a blush creeps up on your face, only for him to slide his hand just hovering over your womanhood. You could feel the heat of his fingertips on your clit as you squirmed slightly. He noticed this as he pressed his finger pads on your clothed entrance as you whined softly. "A-Ace I- th- I- y-your fingers are so close to m-my...a-are so close to my-" he cuts you off by moving your shorts down along with your panties. You gasp as he slowly lays you down on his bed and slides them off fully.

     "I think it's time that I become helpful to your little problem love~" he said as his voice became lower and more seductive. "A-Ace I-" you were cut off by one of his fingers entering you slowly. You whined in pain for a bit but those whines soon turned into moans of pleasure. He soon added another finger into your entrance as he started to pump his fingers in and out of you. You moan slightly louder from all the new sensations you were feeling.

     You arched your back as you felt a knot in your stomach, Ace noticed this and pulled his fingers out. "Hey, no cumming till I say love~" "A-Ace I- please-" you said as your voice became more of a begging tone. "H-Hey n-no fair!! Y-You're still fully clo-clothed!!"
"Oh my- It looks like I am love~" he said as he took off his shirt, along with his pants and boxers.

     "A-Ace you're s-so- I-" you were cut off by him slowly entering you without warning, you winced in pain as tears formed in your eyes. "A-Ace it hurts-" "Shhhhhhh the pain will go away soon love~" He said with the same seductive tone of voice and even adding a chuckle as he thrusted into you quickly. You started to cry from the pain as he wiped away your tears. "A-ACE IT HURTS! I-" you started to protest but the pain soon melted into an enormous amount of pleasure. You gripped onto his broad shoulders and scratched down his back gently. Ace let out a soft moan mixed with a groan as he thrusted faster. "A-Ac- I- y- I- a-ahhh~" you moaned out as you felt your stomach tighten again. "I- h-haaa~ I- cl-close I-I'm close I- a-aaaahhh~~" you moaned out "m-me to love~" he said picking up his pace an before you knew it you both reached your climax at the same time, he pulled out and came all over your torso and oversized T-shirt. You came all over his bedsheets then blushes deeply as he fell next to you panting. "W-Wow~ th-that was-" you cut him off already knowing what he was going to say. "Amazing~" you breathlessly spoke as he wrapped his arms around you pulling you close, kissing your cheek. "Fall asleep here love, you're lucky tomorrow is a Saturday" Ace said with one more chuckle before you both fell asleep.