𝚄𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚗 ♕

☝︎︎☝︎︎☝︎︎☝︎︎
-
𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚑𝚊𝚔𝚒 𝙰𝚞 ꕥ
-

It's as if everyone dies alone...

Does that scare you?

I don't want to be alone.

How does one express how much pain they're in? Physically and mentally.. No one can comprehend how much this hurts.. To see the person you love, love someone else.. To see the only life line you have, walk away from you..

How in only a few moments, your whole life can be torn away..

He watched as they walked away for their date.. Heart broken.. But he guessed this would happen..

No one wanted to be with a monster anyway...

Tendou couldn't breath properly.. Thorns, petals, vines, all blocked his airway.. All because of love... Because of stupid, fucking, love...

Coughing racked his body as more red and purple petals flew into the toilet. The taste of blood wasn't helping him calm down.. He was sobbing, hunched over the toilet.. If he knew that loving somebody would hurt this much, he would never love anybody again.

But he couldn't help it. The way he flew when spiking, the way he was so determind to win, The way he could hold his grace and beauty anywhere...

He couldn't help but love him... And in return... All the got was pain.. Stupid, fucking, pain...

He tried being quiet, but he couldn't contain the sobs and heart ache.

Petals flied out of his mouth with more coughs. He hated them.. He hated flowers.

Who knew that someone could hate something so beautiful...

But he could never hate him..

He hated himself most of all... Since he was the one putting himself through this pain.. But, if you could stop loving someone with the flick of a switch, he would have flipped in long ago..

More coughs, more petals, more blood, more thorns, more pain. He couldn't bare it.

He was spewing flowers now.. So beautiful, but so deadly...

It wasn't going to be much longer now..

The pain would soon come to an end...

Such a tragic death for something so innocent..

The thing that hurts the most is love..

Love is the most dangerous thing after all..

It's just like in the movies..

Love can be the strongest spell, but also the most deadly...

Tendou didn't think loving someone would kill him. But I guess life is full of surprises..

Red and Purple... His favourite colours. At least the last thing he sees is pretty.. It reminds Satori of him.. Ushijima Wakatoshi...

A smile graced his lips.. He lied.. He would love someone again.. If it was him, he would love him no matter what. Because he can't help it...

No matter what pain it causes him.

Because isn't that what love is?

Pain?

-

Request by: AkaashiVibeCheak hope you like it🥺🥀