You.

Needless to say, they absolutely killed it. Everything went smoothly and the crowd cheered them on. I'm sure they were super nervous but they didn't show it at all.

They were all giving a great show. They preformed, introduces themselves and interacted with the crowd. It seemed like they did this a million times already.

I would've been a nervous wreck if I was put in the spotlight like that.

I overheard a few of the conversations around me and it's all good news. The show eventually came to an end and the crowd was upset.

They all went backstage and I stood up to also head backstage. I showed the guard my ticket and he let me through. I saw them talking to a women. I started approaching the group but Taehyung beat me to it.

"How was I? I'm sure I looked super nervous. Did you enjoy the show? Are you-" Taehyung rambles but I stop him.
"It was great. You guys were amazing. You didn't look nervous at all. It looked like you did this a million times before" I say with a smile. He returns the smile as he stares into my eyes until he snapped back to reality.

"Oh, did you meet our manager yet?" He asks as he drags me to the group.
"Nope" I say.

"Well then, let's get you introduced shall we?" He asks but I'm already shoved in front of the lady.

The group stopped talking once I was shoved in the middle of the group right in front of their manager. Taehyung speaks up before the group could say anything.

"This is Solar, our manager. This is (M/N)" Taehyung says as he stands in between us. I look up to her face. She looks young and quite easy on the eyes. It seems like she could be an idol.

"It's a pleasure to meet you" I say as I hold my hand out for her with a smile on my face

"It's a pleasure to meet you" I say as I hold my hand out for her with a smile on my face. It seems like I broke whatever trance she was in and shook my hand.

"So you're (M/N). I heard about...you" she hesitates at first as she looks behind me but continues with her sentence.
"Really? Well, I'm nobody important" I say sheepishly. She looks me up and down. Suddenly I'm feeling self conscious.

"Well you're cute, aren't you" she says with a smile.
"Oh...thanks" is all I say.

There's a bit of a silence as we stare at each other. She's the first to turn away. I was about to open my mouth until Taehyung slung his arm around my neck again.

"Let's go eat something. I'm hungry" he whines to my face. I nod.

He quickly directs me to the door with the others following behind us.

"Oh, it was nice meeting you Miss Solar" I turn around to face her. Again, we stare at each other. It seemed like time stopped as I was captivated by her eyes.

"You can call me Solar" she says as she stares back at me.

Our connection is cut short by Taehyung turning me back to the door. I turn to look at him but he he looks a bit upset. Or maybe he's just tired from his performance.

The group doesn't say anything as we walk to the closest restaurant. I assume that they are tired.

We are all directed to a table and we take our seats silently. I look around their faces to see a bit of anger and sadness in their eyes.

"Great concert" I excitedly say, the first one to break the increasingly uncomfortable silence.

"Yeah, did you see me?" Jimin excitedly asks.
"Of course, you all were amazing" I say. It seemed like their spirit increased.

"I'm so tired" Suga says as he lays down on the table. Usually Jin would start scolding Suga about his table manners but it seems like he is too excited.

"I can't believe we finally debuted" Jin says with a huge smile.
"Yeah, it felt great to finally perform" Jungkook excitedly says, bouncing in his seat.

"But remember to focus on your studies" RM seriously says but I know he is also still excited.
"Don't be a Debby-downer. Let's celebrate!" Jimin cheers with great enthusiasm. Everyone cheers along.

"I saw a few mistakes but we can always fix that later" J-hope says as he thinks back.
"Let's just eat. I'm starving" Taehyung says over the table.

We eventually order food and the table was filled with an excited buzz of their first ever performance.

"So (M/N), what did you think of our manager?" Jimin asks. It seems like the conversation died down once Jimin asked this. All eyes were on me.

"I mean, I didn't talk with her much, but she seems nice" I say as I sip on my drink. Jimin doesn't look satisfied with my answer.

"Anything else?" He asks.

"What do you want me to say? I legit talked with her for a few seconds" I say with a shrug and a slight laugh. They are so nosy. I don't see what's all this hype about.

"You better come to every single last one of our concerts" Jungkook says, breaking the silence.
"Of course" I say with a huge smile.

The rest of the meal was filled with exciting conversation. We had a few good laughs and soon my food disappeared. This was a sign to take my leave.

"Listen guys, I had a great time but I really should get going. I need to go do my damn homework" I say, being all kinds of salty.

"Aww, really? Already?" Jungkook asks.
"Yeah" I say, equally upset.

"Well, you need to go fetch your stuff" RM says.
"Yeah, you guys don't have to come with. I'll let myself in" I say.

"I'll go with you" Suga quickly speaks up.
"You sure? I can really go on my own" I say with a smile. It's nice to know he cares.

"Yeah, I'm already done eating. I'll see you guys back at the dorm. Take your time" he says to the rest of his group.
"Let's go" Suga says as he rushes to get me out the door. He probably wants to get back quickly because he wants to sleep.

We leave the restaurant really quickly without a say from any of the other members.

"You REALLY want to nap" I say with a chuckle. He looks at me confused but quickly composes himself.
"R-right" he says.

I notice that his pace slowed once the restaurant was out of sight. He must be really tired.

Luckily, the dorm is in walking distance.

There was a silence between us. It didn't seem like he had the energy to keep conversation as I tried to start a conversation but he brushes it off with a nod.

We finally get to the dorm. He seems to be in a rush when he unlocks the door. We both enter inside but then he does something unexpected...

(I do not own the video and picture.)