Chapter 2

Izzy's 1st ball gown above ^^^^

Alexander Vince POV:

Okay I believe that is it! I've showered, combed my hair, put on my new clean suit, put on my watch and royal ring. Yes that is everything, time to head to this party and meet the man or woman that will complete my brother and I forever. As I step out of my suite, my attention is caught by the flickering light on the stairs leading to the 15th and final floor of my home. Maybe I should make sure no other lights are going out, as I hesitate with my foot on the first step, "Ally, what are doing?" It's Elijah behind me, but i'm stuck, I don't know why but I can't answer him.                       "Love? What is it? Baby please answer me." Elijah sounds worried but I have no voice, I can barely turn around to look at him. Looking at him was enough though, I didn't need words, he knew my mind better than I did.

               "Come here." I slowly made my way over to him and he spoke the words I wasn't even aware of being true. " You're worried about our mate, you want to meet them tonight, but you're scared they will reject us, have someone else, maybe they died. All of the things you never expressed, on top of that you don't want them to be rude or dislike our gift. I understand, I fear all of those things too, but do you really think, for one second, mom would leave us here to face meeting them on our own if she didn't have complete faith in our mate to be terrific?" I shake my head no and a little part of me feels the excitement and hope returning.

"Okay, let's go!" With one of his brilliant grins he leads me to the stairs and we make our way downstairs.......

                  The ball room is brilliant, we were only upstairs for 45 minutes, but somehow Izzy turned the decently decorated room, into a wonderland of shimmering iridescent silver and radiant golds. The new diamond chandeliers overhead, had a soft magenta light gleaming from them. The dishes full to the brim with fruits, cakes, and various delicacies from other multiverses, were embellished with delicate gold leaflet designs. Silver crafted into small branches and leaf like figures, floating from the ceiling at different heights. Our conjoined thrones draped in two sparkling faset, silver and gold shawls.

" There you are!" Izzy in a full sequence, ocean blue dress, floats over to us.

"Iz this is absolutely beautiful, thank you."

"You are welcome. Okay so here's the plan. Our original singers couldn't make it in time, but I found a young woman from the village, with a voice of silk. If you like her voice we will keep her for the rest of the parties. Also I know tonight is only night one, but if you do happen to find your mate tonight, and notice will be sent to all multiverses, that the rest of the parties will be open invitation, and no need for formal dress. How does that sound?" Man Izzy really thinks of everything.

"It sounds wonderful Iz, thank you so much for everything,"

"Great! Now your guests are here and I have to get our singer in place, lets go!"

**********

2nd Chapter! I hope you like it!

Ballroom before Izzy got her hands on it <3