♡.Chapter 1.♡

It's 6:30 and my alarm goes off, I wake up without hesitation and switch it off,  I get out of bed and reach for my slippers and head to the bathroom, my hair ruffled up in a messy bun from last night I look at myself in the mirror in front of me with confidence, I reach for my toothbrush and start brushing my teeth,I take a quick shower and tie my hair into a ponytail and get dressed in my work uniform, I head to the kitchen to fix myself some breakfast only to realise I've ran out of oatmeal,my everyday breakfast,I groan as I take my purse and exit my apartment,locking the door and head for the elevator..I hail a cab and get to work in a matter of minutes ,I get out of the cab heading towards the doors that were already opened for customers to come in, I head straight to the staff room and I find Emily there,Emily is my co-worker, I wave hello to her as she smiles at me and move to my locker to put away my personal belongings. "Uhm Emma,the boss is looking for you" says a squeaky voice behind me only to realise it's Emily smiling awkwardly at me,  "oh thank you I'll be there in a sec Em." I say and go to an office with big bold letters  written "MANAGER M.E" I knock twice until I hear a voice confirming that I enter, "Good Morning Ethan,Emily said you'd like to see me..?" I say with my hands shaking and sweating showing my nervousness, "It's Mr Miller!" He spats back." Sorry Mr Miller,how can I help you " I say ,"I'll be moving you up to assist with customers since we're short a staff member due to Gary's sudden SICKNESS" he says whilst his eyes glued to the screen of the computer in front of him emphasising the word 'sickness',"Does that mean,an increase at my salary.?" I ask and he looks at me as if I had said a word that hit him hard,"Yes,you may go now" he says coldly..

Excited at the salary increase, I move to the front and get a note book and pen to assist customers who had just come in,rushing back and forth I get their orders and tear the paper to give it to Tony who prepares the food ordered, and he gives me back a diet coke and sprite to give to table 4, moving my way to table 4 in a hurry I spill the diet coke on a man, " Oh my god I'm so so sorry" I say ,the whole room goes quite as there's no response from the guy in the white silky shirt,"Here's a napkin " I find myself trying to wipe the coke off his shirt, running my hands slowly at his big,muscular chest, "It's fine,it's totally my fault" the man says ,with an accent crossed between French and Spanish, "don't step on the glass okay.?" He says exiting the restaurant ,looking back ,my eyes meet with my manager's evil glare ,i go down to pick up the glass as suddenly a glass cuts me and my fingers bleeds, "HELP HER OUT!" I hear Ethan shout to Emily who stood there and looked at me as if I ran in through the door naked. "This day can't get any worse " I stood at to myself as I groan holding my bleeding hand moving to the back leaving Emily to pick up the pieces of glass scattered on the floor but I couldn't help not think of the mystery guy I bumped into and practically ruining his,what seemed expensive shirt. Ethan addresses me to take the rest of the day off as I was 'not okay' I tried assuring him I'm okay but he wouldn't take it, getting my purse and moving out the back door I ran to get a cab as it was 1:30 pm, it was still early.

I arrived at  my apartment and took a cold shower,an hour later I laid on the bed,logging into Wattpad to get a glimpse of my favourite erotic novels.

♡~♡~♡

This is not edited.
Sorry for any mistakes throughout the chapter.

Who is this guy Emma bumped into? A love interest?

How was it for my first chapter?

Please like,comment ,vote and share.