♡.Chapter 2.♡

'Knock knock knock' I hear as somebody knocks for the third time on my door while I'm in bed.I get out of bed and walk  to the sitting room towards the door barefooted ,I open the door and see Sarah holding a Starbucks coffee latte in her hand and doughnuts in her other hand, "I've been knocking for 5 minutes dude" she says rolling her eyes throwing herself into my apartment,"im the one that's supposed to be complaining nth the other way around,hello!" I say and she sits the food occupying her hands down in my coffee table as she sits herself down and turns on the radio and blasts music over the speakers,and she obviously plays our favourite artist Billie Eilish, "coffee? For me?awww how sweet sugar plum " I say taking the coffee into my hand sipping it,the vanilla in the coffee hits my taste buds and Wakes them up,loving the sweet coffee I take another sip as I move to my bedroom,she follows me sitting on my undone bed,i take off my pyjama top,me and Sarah have been best friend so I've gotten used to getting naked in front of her, "you wouldn't believe what happened yesterday at work" I saw burying my face into my hands,  "wwhattttt spill the tea sis" Sarah exclaims at hunger for some gossip, "well I kind of met a guy" I say with a shy smile, Sarah looks up at me dropping her IPhone to the soft rug on the floor , "OMG!really? Finally!!" She says with a wide smile, "I spilled diet coke on him" I say with a grin, "Are you joking?Emma Beverly Whitmore! And? ???" She gasps, I told her the whole story of how I met "Mr Mysterious" enjoying every single detail she laughed at me like I was a 5 year old realising 'mom' isn't my mom's name..

I took a shower and got dressed while Sarah kept nagging me about the muscular Meat of a man I accidentally ruined a day for ,we exited my apartment while devouring the doughnuts she tagged along with, we entered the elevator, she pressed a button  ordering the elevator to go to the parking lot, "what are we doing going to the parking lot " I sigh looking at her ."I have a surprise for you "she says squealing and jumping up and down, the doors open in front of us and we exit,Sarah holding my hand practically pulling me with her,"Close your eyes first Em " she said excitedly, I coveted my eyes while peaking through my fingers "NO PEAKING "she growled at me,  "open" she said , holding car keys in her hands "you like it?" She asked waiting for my comment on her new car, "Oh my goodness, it looks amazing, the colour is perfect for you, baby girl I'm so happy for you " I said hugging her, admiring the dusty pink BMW infront  of us.

Whoo-hoo I had free transport now.

Dropping me off at work ,we said our goodbyes, and she drove off,I entered the doors at work, greeting Emily, Tony and Shakisha I moved to the back to Ethan's office, knocking on his door,he said I could enter,I greeted and sat down on the very uncomfortable chair of steel infront of his desk, " I wanted to thank you for yesterday "  I said ,he looked up at me and gave a cold smile and signaled I exit his office, his attitude the same as always I excused myself from his office without another word, the day went on good without me being clumsy and spilling stuff, i knocked off at 5:30.

I stayed behind to help Tony clean the place up and lock up.we bid our goodbyes as it heavily rained, the wet droplets hit my face making me shiver as I hated the rain ,I had no umbrella with me so I was soaking wet,I hailed a cab but non stopped, I groaned as I attempted to take my phone out and check the time I was going to be late for my first  appointment with my therapist,  "ugh " I said continuing to hail a cab when one finally stopped I quickly got in and gave directions to the building lived in.I got out of the cab not bothering to run as I was already soaking wet ,I made my way inside the building and up to my apartment,I got in and threw my heels to the side, I decided to change into my jeans, and a nike sweater and wore a beanie and got my keys and exited already 10 minutes late to my appointment. I got to the building where my therapist's office was located ,I went straight to the receptionist and gave her my name and she directed me to sit down I'll be called, 10 minutes later a man and a woman who seemed older than me exited the room talking about her next appointment, they hugged and she hurried down the corridor, my name was called and I entered the room sitting down on the couch, "Hi, Miss? " the husky voice coming from this man that looked like he was carved by angels said asking for my name "Emma,Miss Emma,my name is Emma ,you can call me Emma or Miss Emma, whichever you prefer " I said nervously with my voice breaking, he chuckled and wrote down on his note book,realising he was right handed, "Don't be nervous Emma,so tell me about this past week, anything bothering happened? " he asked and I explained my days throughout the week, it was a 2hour long session of me talking about my experiences in life to a stranger...who was my therapist..."Same time next week Miss oh,Emma" he said and I got up to fix myself and we both headed to the door, he came into shake my hand and he pulled me closer, exposing my neck hairs to his hot breath,"don't be so clumsy next time" he said ,i wanted to pull him right there and then to kiss him make him feel my pleasure, my lips locking with his, * earth to Emma * a voice in my head said  bringing me back to reality ,i noticed who he was,he was the diet coke guy from work,MY THERAPIST WAS THE DIET COKE GUY FROM WORK....

~♡~♡~♡~♡

This was a long chapter.

The mystery guy has been revealed, yay.

What's Emma going to do? Will she continue coming back after she told him so much about her?

Please vote,comment and share.

♡♡♡