ch-4 part 1 taking turns.

I groaned as i peeled open my eyes the two males pressed against my sides.
They both had there arms trapping me in the middle . I tried to wriggle free but couldn't so i decided to hit the one facing me.

As my fist impacted with his crotch he let out a wail and he let go. I kicked the other off my bed and sat up. I went to the bathroom and washed my hair.

I walked out the bathroom towel dying my hair. I was met with two glares but ignored them and pulled out a cropped hoodie and some black jeans from my wardrobe. Closing the closet door behind me i changed before sitting on the floor styling my wavy hair.

I looked at the two males bickering before heading down for breakfast . I smiled digging into the syrup drenched waffles with their strawberries. I was happily talking with my mates' mother as the two grumpily made their way to the breakfast table. One sitting on each side of me. After i finished my meal and went to stand but was interupted by two growls. I groaned and tried to push my way through.

"JUST LEMME TAKE THE DAMN PLATE TO THE SINK!"

"why? Thats the maids job."

I huffed in annoyance and sat back down. Jaxon looked at me sympathetically and slapped his brother for me. I chuckled and he wrapped an arm around my waist. He smelled like vanilla and the forest. Unlike his brother who's scent was sandlewood and exotic spices. Jax must have senced i was fed up and akey due to being trapped by their arms as he began to rub my shoulders giving me a light massage. I groaned quietly as the tension released from my body and i smiled relaxing into his light grip. There was something about these two that i didnt understand. They were completely different but got along so well. It was kinda funny.  He wispered something to his brother as i fell into a light sleep in jax's arms. Once i awoke, i was in a room with pale cream walls. Similar to mine wood furniture was laced with gold but his room was laced with light silver and mint green. I sat up from the plush bed and silk sheets. Damn i was comfy. I let out a small yawn and stretched my arms.

"Did you sleep well darling?"
Hearing Jaxon's calm voice made me smile.
"very"
I replied smiling at him before i clambered out of the bed. I was wrapped in a creme silk robe . I fell back into the soft sheets.

"man i could get used to this!"

(THANK U ALL SO MUCH! Loveme105
Said they were adding my book to their library and it made me so happy! As a young writer i thought no one would care but that small message made my day! If anyone has any requests i will definately see to them when possible i love you all so much xoxo
>J