prt2-Taking turns

As I awoke , I pulled myself from the sheets and looked to my left. A small tea tray was placed besides a well written note. There was also a small assortments of mints. I took a peppermint and placed it in my mouth whilst I read the note.

(My dear ,
I'm pleased to know you've settled into the castle very well. I've sent a maid to bring you this tray , I figured you liked peppermints. I found that from my two sons your scent was well fitting to them so I decided to give you a few, there's also some tea and a dress on the couch if you need anything else please don't hesitate to ask dear. Love your soon to be Mother x)

As I placed the note down ,I spotted the dress on the sofa and quickly drank my tea. I walked over to the dress and picked it up. It was a knee-length pale silver dress and had a gold looking gem encrusted bodice. The skirt was free flowing. On the floor besides it was a pair of grey kitten heels. I sighed. Looks like trainers wouldn't be an option. I took a quick shower and dried my hair before loosely curling it. I slipped the dress on and strapped the heels onto my ankles. I applied some lip-balm and grabbed a few peppermints before walking down the hall.

As I neared the hall a maid rushed over to greet me. She quickly bowed before handing me a small purse to keep hold of my mints . I thanked her and opened the purse.

Inside lay several bank cards but one in particular stood out. It was a gold color . I looked for an ID to make sure the maid was mistaken but only found a note. It was my name written in cursive with a small underneath. I placed the mints inside and hurried down the hall.

My two mates sat at the table a dark looking drink in front of Xavier and a simple tea in front of Jax. Two people were sat in front of them they where discussing something. I couldn't tell what. 'Mother' sat in front of them all and seeing me slowly approach she waved me over smiling.

"You look lovely dear,come sit "

"A-ah alright."

I quickly made my way over and sat in the spare seat between my two mates. Seating was clearly arranged. Eventually the two other men had left and 'Mother' began talking to my mates. I had zoned out halfway through the conversation and was staring at the assortments of flowers by the windows.
"Alright it's settled. "

Xavier stood as well as Jax and they motioned me to follow them as they made their way to the gardens. I followed clearly having no clue what was going on . As we neared a restaurant , Xavier and Jax noticed my shocked expression and both let out a suble laugh. They led me inside the dark-painted classic restaurant and to a private booth.

I remembered this place. 'Demenoro carte'

(Thnx so much. Hope you enjoyed xo)