Chapter II

■Nevaeh's POV:

The light touch escapes my face and I open my eyes to see  the closet door open and nothing or no one in front of me.

I walk out and run to my room to see Sammy sitting in there with his palms in his face. I walk in and grab my phone off my dresser then sit next to Sammy.

"Can you take your pitty party to Hayes' room?" After I told him this he looked at me with his glossey brown eyes and batted his long eyelashes. I fell under a daydream and then realized how rude that was.

"Im sorry," I added. Sammy got up, glared at me, and went to the bathroom. What was that all about. Did he kiss me? Why was he crying?

I walk downstairs to see girls sitting on my brothers laps and they were all watching Frozen. I guess i had a confused look on my face because Hayes said, "Dont freak sis this is my girlfriend savannah and thats Nashs' girlfriend Haylie."

"And who is this?" I ask Nash referring to the male and woman between all of them.

"Thats Matt and his girlfriend Kayla," Nash replied.

"Where's mom and Johnnie? Who aloud them to come over? Its Christmas how did your parents allow these girls and Matt to come over?" I rattle.

"Mom and Johnnie went to the store for food tonight and they said it was fine they would just have to leave before dinner," Hayes told me.

"And Im guessing it was fine with there parents," He added.

"Okay. When did you guys get girlfriends?" I ask with a smirk.

"Ever since you left, even Sky has a boy," Nash explains.

"Wow, I think I live under a rock." I walked into the kitchen and sat on my phone until I begin to think. I thought about how cute they all were. Hayes and Savannah were perfect. They both had blue eyes and Savannah was a little shorter than Hayes from what I saw. She had blondish hair  that went down to her waist, but it good went with Hayes' brown hair.

Oh and Nash and Haylie were so cute. Haylie had brown hair and that went good with Nash's and her green eyes made Nash's even bluer. I could see it through his smile that she made him happy.

Kayla and Matt were adorable probably relationship goals from what i could see. I was glad that my brothers were happy, even Matt though I had just met him.

I walked back up stairs to Sammy standing at the top of the staircase.

"Why were you in my room," I asked Sammy.

" I got something in my eye so I went to go use your mirror, but it wouldnt come out so i sat on your bed and I heard the if you pull your eyelid over the bottem it will flush out," He told me.

"But when I asked you why did you just leave?" I wondered.

"I got jealous, " he said hiding his face.

"Of what?" I said confused.

"I saw Matt kiss you and-"

"Matt!?" I screamed cutting Sammy off.

"Yeah, Matt. and I think your beautiful and cute so I got jealous, " Sammy says.

"I think your cute too. Im probably blushing, but about the kiss, I thought Matt was dating Kayla."

"He is," Sammy replies.

We walk downstairs and I grab Matt as Sammys takes Matts seat on the couch next to Kayla. I bring him to Moms room and tell him that he needs to tell Kayla what he did. He avntually confessing that he has been cheating on Kayla with a girl named Brooke and that she also had a boyfriend named Cameron. I just thought how messed up this whole situation was so I kicked him and Kayla out. Wow def not my relationship goals anymore.

It was dinnertime and everyone left but Sammy because I guess he kinda lives here now.

We gather our food on a plate and Sammy and I sit next to eachother with my brothers and Sky on the other side.

■After dinner■

"Do you want to grab lunch tomorrow?" Sammy walks up to me.

"I'd love too," I answer.

■bed time■

I lay there awake thinking about how much fun I hope we have tomorrow. I cant wait, but what am I going to wear. All my clothes are crap! Maybe Haylie would come help me get a new outfit in the morning.

■next morning■

"HAYLIE I NEED YOUR HELP," I scream while running towards her.

"WHAT IS IT NEVAEH," she says paranoid.

"I NEED AN OUTFIT LETS GO TO THE MALL," I say excitedly.

"KK LETS GO," Haylie explained.

We got to the mall and it seemed quiet since it was a day after christmas. We went to forever 21, wet seal, and Charlotte russe but didnt find anything. We walked into hollister and I found a really cute big fluffy jacket. I new exactly what do wear with it so I walked to the register to purchase my new jacket.

"That will be $67.87," The cashier explained.

"70 DOLLARS!" I shouted to loud.

"Thats right! " she said in a cheerful voice.

"But since it was just Christmas how about $20 off?" The cashier said to us.

"That would be great, Thanks."

We walked out off hollister and I look at my phone to see it was already 11 and we were leaving at 12. So we hurried home and I guess I didnt realize how fast I was driving because.....

OOOHHH CLIFFHANGER! Sorry not sorry. I hope your enjoying this story as much as Im enjoying writing it, BUT! Im starting to run out of ideas! PLEASE COMMENT IDEAS PEOPLE. Okay hope everyone had a awesome Christmas! GOODNIGHT