Moments

I think Zayn and Rebecca broke up. I didn't mean to cause any trouble, I just told him what I heard. I didn't think they would break up. Rebecca seemed more torn up than I thought she would be. I heard her bawling her eyes out and Zayn was unable to console her seeing as he was the one who caused her to cry. She screamed at him to leave her alone. I wondered if she was mad about being caught and upset that Zayn would break up with her.

Zayn walked out of the lobby and back out to us on the stores where we had been trying to leave the recording studio before we ran into Rebeca and her unnamed friend from the bathroom. "I'll be right out guys." Zayn said with a smile as he eyed Rebecca cautiously. With my cheeks burning red, I glued my eyes to the ground rushing out, with Harry's hand on my shoulder.

From outside on the steps it didn't look too bad at first. They even kissed and hugged before they began talking. I watched their faces though as Rebecca's smile slowly fell. Then she was screaming. I couldn't hear her, not really, but she sure looked angry. Zayn remained clam though and did a lot of gesturing with his hands. Rebecca's friend glared at me from inside and shook her head.

"I should apologize." I murmured next to Harry as Rebecca screamed and pointed at the door. Zayn threw his hands up, shaking his head like he was done with this conversation, which he was because he headed for the glass double doors Rebecca on his heels. The five of us turned around as Zayn emerged.

"Fine! I never liked you or any of your friends anyways!" Rebecca screamed out at us. I tightened my jaw as Harry pulled me closer. "It's all her fault! That little bitch and her big mouth!" Harry whipped around probably to tell her off but I grabbed his hand and dragged him away.

"No Harry it's okay." I hissed in his ear as Zayn caught up with us, shaking his head. "I'm so sorry Zayn." I said touching his arm comfortingly.

"No I should be apologizing for her actions." Zayn murmured glancing back up at her. Rebecca was shouting obscenities down at us but I was trying not to focus on what exactly she was calling us. "I didn't know she was like this. Sheesh." Zayn said a little wide eyed. I smiled lightly as we stood in front of the car, about to pile in.

"You'll find someone better. Hopefully a lot less crazy." I murmured glancing up at Rebecca again who was being dragged away by her friend. Zayn smiled at me and I put a hand on his shoulder as he ducked into the car.

"Into the back you two." Louis said happily pulling up the seat and ushering us in. Rolling my eyes I slid into the back seat, Harry right behind me. With all of us seated an buckled down the driver took us back to the hotel. The whole ride back all anyone could talk about was Rebecca.

"Did you see her face? I think she busted a vein." Louis teased, nudging Zayn.

"I've never seen a girl so throughly pissed off." Niall said laughing.

"What did you say to her?" Liam asked with concern.

"I just confronted her about what Terra said she heard. She got really defensive and started yellin at me. She said I shouldn't believe that.." Zayn stopped and I knew it was on account of me.

"What'd she say?" I questioned as Harry tightened his grip on my hand. Zayn sighed, blowing air from his mouth.

"She said I shouldn't trust that nasty bitch." I couldn't help but laugh. Nasty bitch? Was that the best she could come up with? I've heard worst. Everyone else laughed because I was. Harry seemed to be trying to remain a bit more serious though in case I was laughing out of nervousness.

"I'm fine Harry." I told him, kissing his cheek as the boys continued talking.

"Are you sure?" He replied, his lips against my cheek, as his other free hand lightly traced the line of my jaw.