CHAPTER THREE.

𝟢𝟥 - 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲( BYE BYE )

.𝟢𝟥 - 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
( BYE BYE )

VIOLET tapped her foot waiting, as she does every day. she heard stans voice approach. she strained her head, trying not to make it noticeable. she saw a black shirt and dark hair. he turned to the group and walked next to violet. he looked at her a second longer, seeing as she was a girl. the only girl there. usually that strikes the guys that come in. normal for her, she didn't mind. violet looked at him for a second once he turned away. she was at height with his shoulders. she took in all of his features, seeing his muscles and long hair. he had a scruffy beard, not long though.

she was lost in thought until hot breathe averted her attention. violet was so out of thought that she didn't realize training has already begun and two guys were fighting. she blinked and started to pay attention, waiting till they were done. she was eager to see what the new guy had, if he really was good or not. soon the two guys stopped fighting and went back in line with the rest of the people patiently waiting. they continued to be out of breathe from the fight and violet turned her attention to hurley now.

mitch stepped in the middle of the circle ready for action. violet watched hurley step in front of him. she had a smirk on her face already. violet knew what was about to happen, trying to cover up her smirk. "kill me." hurley said to the new guy. she saw him look around for a split second then quickly lunging at hurley. he had a knife in his hand, using that as an advantage. he quickly tried to drive it into hurley but hurley tugged his arm making him grunt. hurley flipped him around and his body slammed onto the ground. the thud made violet widen her eyes.

hurley grabbed his knife which was still in mitches hand. he positioned it at his throat, ready to kill. "people think you can slice a mans throat like this" hurley said looking at the group. mitch was breathing heavy, ready to accept his fate. "that's only in the movies. right there" hurley had the knife pushing down on mitches throat now. he took his other hand and hit the bud of the knife. "do it. no noise, no mess." he slapped the end of the knife and stood up, mitch following suit. violet was guessing he wouldn't have expected hurley to do that.

mitch got up and wiped his hands, ready to take on a new challenge. "victor, you're up." hurley said and victor stepped forward. violet wanted to go in so bad, but waited for her cue. mitch looked at hurley and then back at victor. victor picked up the knife that was laying on the ground. victor quickly started the fight by slicing at mitch. mitch jumped back each time then finally grabbed victors hand with the knife. violet watching closely as he slammed victors body to the ground.

he stood in triumph, he threw the knife in the dirt. victor got up, "what the fuck man, who grabs the fucking blade." violet didn't have time to process what happened until victor swung and punched mitch square in the face. she crossed her arms and looked at hurley, she wanted in the fight so bad. victor smiled, looking at his friends until mitch ran back, picked him up by the legs, and slammed him to the ground. he began punching repeatedly until victor turned around. they rolled until mitch had him in a head lock with his legs. mitch quickly got on top of him and resumed the punching.

victor grunted and kicked mitch off of him. the two resumed fighting positions, eyeing each other down. "you pussy let's go." victor said. violet rolled her eyes and looked at hurley, he did a slight nod and violet quickly went in. she stopped for a second and saw another guy come in and kick mitch in the stomach. she wanted to groan but instead went after his attacker. mitch slammed on the ground and that's when violet went in. he didn't expect her because his body was on the ground in two seconds. she turned and saw mitch being punched and went in for his other attacker. they seemed to love him today.

she heard his grunts from the impact. she swung her leg and felt it connect with victors jaw. victor stumbled off him with a cry of pain. his hand went to his jaw as mitch got up, trying to finish him off. violet quickly kicked his legs out from under him. he slammed on the ground and violet wrapped her legs on his torso. he looked at her with surprise in his eyes. he didn't know that a girl was taking care of his attackers for him. violet stopped for a second as there eyes connected. that was enough time for him to swing his legs around her torso, flinging her off to the side.

violet grunted as she hit the ground. mitch stood up, giving her a chance to stand. fists out in front of him, ready. she stood up and made her way to him right away. he swung and she ducked, hitting him in the stomach twice. he groaned and went for her arm. one thing about violet was that she was fast. she almost always knew what her attacker was gonna do before they did it. she yanked his arm and flipped him over with a grunt. he hit the ground and she began to punch him in the face.

not her favorite way of attacking but he really pissed her off. she stopped and flipped herself over him, now behind him while he was still on his back on the ground. she wrapped her legs around his neck and squeezed her legs together, he began gasping for air. "you got to have eyes in the back of your head." hurley leaned down in mitch's ear. violet kept squeezing, waiting for him to tap out. he began squirming, trying to find a way out of her grip. "you go down out there you're a ghost, you don't exist. there's nobody. nobody's coming back for you." he finished and mitch tapped out. violet released, getting up.

mitch stumbled up quickly, looking at violet. she turned her head away quickly, catching her breathe. she looked at hurley, "you're about to be captured" he put the gun in his mouth and pulled the trigger knowing it wasn't going to fire. it made a clicking sound and hurley pulled it out of his mouth."bye bye."

ꕥ ꕥ ꕥ

NOTES: ah okay violet is such a BADASS but mitch really had her there for a second I LOVE THEM