Questions 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 & Dares 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21

Me: Alrighty! So, first things first, before we get started, I just want to apologize for taking so long for making this! I honestly didn't have the motivation to continue and whenever I did wanted to continue, more stuff happened, including covid-19 and my graduation. My family is planning my open house as we speak and I'm planning on going to college and eventually landing a small job.
Next, I'll start updating more often whether or not if this will take longer for me to write out and update this ask\dare.
And last, but not least, I'll start having guests in this, whether it be other countryhumans, people from my other stories, or any of my lovely fans. That is all!

Tay Tay: So today! We have a few guests here today, and they'll help us read questions and dares for our main cast! Here's Canada, Ukraine, and our lovely Crimea!

Crimea: Hi! Can you pick me up?

Me: Aww! Of course, little one! *picks her up*

Crimea: *giggles* Ok, you can put me down now.

Me: Ok, small one!

(For those who don't know, Crimea is currently a Russian state, if that makes sense. It was originally a part of Ukraine, but ever since the annexation of Crimea, it's now a part of Russia and has been for a while.)

Ukraine: Hi! It's really nice of you to let us be your first guests!

Canada: Heyo! I seriously can't wait to read some of these! Ame has been telling me a lot about some of the dares and questions that he and Russia would get, and I'd like to see for myself how crazy this can go.

Tay Tay: Alrighty! Let's get started, shall we? Ukraine, you can read this 1st question and dare from azel_from_philipines

Ukraine: Ok. This just says, "I dare you all to have a happy life and have fun. And can I have a hug please?" . I think Crimea and I'll will answer this one.

Crimea: I'll hug you! Hugs for everyone!

Ukraine: They're trying their best, but with Covid-19, it's been pretty hard...

Me: Okay, Canada, you can read the next one from itsPinkie1627dj !

Canada: They said, "I dare the Martial and Phil harem to have a flirting contest. Whoever wins gets 5 passes on dares\asks and can go on a date with their crush."

Tay Tay: Ok, everybody, we have a contest to do! May the best man win!

*Some time later*

Russia: Da! Ya pobedil! (It was supposed to translate to 'Yes! I am victorious', but it translated to 'Yes! I won!' I don't think I'll use Google Translate anymore unless I'm really desperate.)

Me: Yes! I knew Russia would win!

Ukraine: The funny thing about this entire contest is Russia isn't the type to flirt at all. He'll tell you straight to your face if he finds you attractive or not. If anything, the flirt would be Belarus out of our entire family.

Russia: I can't get mad at my little sister because she's right.

Tay Tay: Ok, next question and dare comes from UltraStarWasHere and they said, "I dare Phil to make his harem jealous with someone else, and Phil do you know Sabah?"

Phil: Yeah, I do surprisingly.

Crimea: Sabah~! *giggles*

Ukraine: Sounds like my daughter has a little crush~!