Chapter 5 ☼

The car stopped

The car stopped.

The three sat down on the seats of the car quietly.

"What do we do?!" Jisung shouted quietly.

"Shhh~ We'll run the moment they let us out!" Felix replied.

"That's stupid. Isn't this the work of those two princes you guys talk about.?" Seungmin asked.

The other two stared at Seungmin blankly before breaking into a laugh.

"Dude, they would've killed us already. Lol." Jisung said as he continued to laugh.

"I thought they take in workers??"

"Nah..our country doesn't even benefit them that much." Felix said as he wiped the non existent tears that fell due to him laughing. (not that he can, his hands were tied)

Seungmin just rolled his eyes. "Laugh all you want, we're probably gonna die after this. Can't wait to restart a new life."

The car fell silent.

"Hey Seu-"

Before Jisung could even finished his sentence, the car door opened, revealing a suited man that was covering his whole face but the eyes.

"Don't try to escape, the place is heavily guarded."

Seungmin snickered. "If I tried, will you kill me?"

The guy looked at him confused.

"No. That'll be too easy for you. So instead we will just torture you, isn't that more satisfying." They guy said, although Seungmin couldn't see, it but it was clear that the guy was smiling.

The three males were brought outside of the car and was lead to a large building, basically a palace.

The three boy's eyes widened.

"That symbol..." Jisung said hesitantly.

"Fuck.." Felix agreed.

Seungmin on the other hand had something else in mind.

"Is this real? Or have I finally lost it?"

Seungmin said, not believing at what he was seeing.

-

He's standing, right in front of the palace, the same exact palace he saw from the book he had just bought yesterday.

Which somehow mysteriously disappeared or changed into a piece of paper...
-
"What?"

Seungmin turned his head to looked at his friends.

"What are you talking about?" Felix asked.

Seungmin just stayed silent. He doesn't want to explain it to them...it's just too complicated.

"Ignore what I just sa-"

"Why hello.! You guys finally arrived..!" A boy spoke.

The three looked towards the boy standing in front of them who was smiling.

"They are the new servants?" The boy said questioning.

The guy earlier bowed and nodded.

"Ok then come with me." The boy said gesturing the three to follow him inside.

"My name is Jeongin by the way. I already know your names so it's fine."

The three just followed him quietly, hands still tied together.

They stopped at a huge door made out of gold and watched as it slowly opens revealing the interiors of the room. It was beautifully decorated with paintings, artefacts and many more.

The three boys had their jaw slightly open as they admire their surroundings.

Jeongin stopped and lowered his body down to the 4 people sitting on the throne as he bow down to them.

The other three stood there still looking at everywhere when a voice suddenly interrupted them.

"Welcome." The blonde haired male spoke.

"Let us introduce ourselves to these travellers." He said as he gestured the other males to stop using their phones and greet them.

The three other male just looked at them.

The blonde sighed. "I'm Bang Chan. The guy with the black hair is Seo Changbin, the brown one is Lee Minho and the tall one who's still on his phone is Hwang Hyunjin."

Seungmin turned to looked at Jisung, his face showing nothing but a blank expression. Knowing Jisung though, he's probably hiding his fear beneath that poker face of his.

Felix on the other hand was just staring at them or more like staring at someone. Seungmin looked to the direction of where Felix was looking at,

"Huh I guess he likes that black haired guy huh.." Seungmin thought.
.
.
.
"So? You guys are travellers huh? Where are your things?" Minho asked as he eyed the three boys who still has their hands tied, suspiciously.

"Are you guys the-" Jisung tried to speak before he was abruptly interrupted by Minho.

"It was just a simple question. Yes I think you've probably guessed who we are or maybe me and Hyunjin. These two other people are the brains, we do the killing."

Jisung expression finally showed. His face turned pale. Actually both Felix and Seungmin's face did.

Are they going to die now? Are they going to kill them if they found out they lied?

They all stayed quiet.

"Well, it doesn't really matter anymore, you guys are gonna be working with us! Isn't that great!" Hyunjin said as he broke the silence.

The three had a hunch that their work isn't really as good as it sounded like, I mean especially Seungmin.

"Yes I did wanted a job...but what the fuck is this.!" He thought.

"Changbin here would take Felix.!" Hyunjin said wiggling his eyesbrows. "..and how about the other two..you guys can choose who you want to be with!" Hyunjin said smiling. It was creepy though.

They looked up and glance to both Hyunjin and Minho.

"Y-You." They both said eyes gesturing towards the same person.

The person's eyes widened.
.
.
.
"Me?"

———————————————————
EHEHEHUEHEUHEUE I literally just wasted(not really) my whole day watching the amazing world of gumball from season 1. Not finished yet but is in progressss~ A marathooonn~~
enjooooyyyyy<333