Chapter 6 ☼

"Me?" Hyunjin said pointing to himself

"Woah! I'm flattered." Hyunjin said as he looked at Minho with a smirked only to be ignored by him.

"Yo! Didn't you see that?! They both preferred me more than you!" Hyunjin raised his voice.

"I can see that, and I'm relieved. I don't accept servants..it will just corrupt my pride. Then again I wouldn't choose any of them either, even a mice would've been better." Minho said as he stood up, trying to leave the room.

"What do you mean mice are better." Jisung asked his eyes are still looking down.

Seungmin on the other hand knew what was going to happen. "Ji..now is not the time.."

"No..Seungmin. They just insulted us..what the fuck." He said as he glared at Minho who had stopped walking.

"I'll take Seungmin, I can't bare being insulted by a pest everyday!" Hyunjin said dramatically as he continued to laugh.

Jisung stayed quiet as he realised what he has done. Seungmin looked at him concern and was just about to go and comfort him when Minho suddenly went pass him.

Minho stopped in front of Jisung and took him by the chin so that their eyes could meet.

"That's very nice of you to swear. It felt fresh coming from a servant." Minho said before he left the room.

Jisung fell on the ground as the room went silent.

"I'm surprised he didn't cut his head." Hyunjin said.

"Jeongin, please show them their rooms." Chan ordered.

"You guys are too mean.." Changbin said as he stood up, leaving the room.

Hyunjin on the other hand find it very funny.

"Well you're stuck with me" Hyunjin said as he winked at Seungmin.

Seungmin just looked at him awkwardly.

-

"Why'd you choose him? I thought you like to torture people who's good at rebelling? Jisung is literally like that." Chan asked Hyunjin who was silently walking beside him.

"No particular reason really." He said with a smile.

"C'mon, I know there is, cos it's kinda weird for you to change like dat."

"I guess I wanna change it up a bit."

Chan stared at Hyunjin suspiciously.

"Welp you're just gonna get bored of him at one point because he's the type to follow orders. I'm telling ya, we probs won't be seeing him again in 2 weeks time."

Hyunjin smiled at Chan but showed a bit of a confusion in his expression.

"And why is that?"

"You'll just kill him like all the other servants you've had." Chan said as he stopped and turned his body to the direction he was going.

"I mean, ever wondered why you and Minho had never been seen with the same personal servant for more than 3 weeks?" Chan said chuckling before he started walking again.

"What about Changbin?!" Hyunjin defended.

"He never accepted one. Minho is also slowly becoming him, you should learn from them!" Chan shouted from the distance.

"Well it's not my fault that I don't fall in love with some shitty servant, unlike someone!" Hyunjin shouted while smiling.

"Fuck off." Chan shouted, though it wasn't really loud, Hyunjin still heard it.

Hyunjin just sighed.

He walked with his mind still a bit messy when he suddenly bumped onto a guard.

"S-Sorry Master Hwang! I promise I will not repeat this mistake ever again!" The guard said as he gave Hyunjin a 90 degree bow.

Hyunjin just looked at the guard with a dumbfounded face.

He left the hall with a smile leaving behind a dead corpse.

"At least my mind is a bit more clearer now." Hyunjin said as he skipped his way back to his bedroom, smiling.

———————————————————

This one was short I'm really sorryy 🙏🙏
Oh Hyunjin really does love smiling:)
but pleasee enjoooooyyyy<33