The argument

Most of the days I begin them by laying in the bright green grass in front of my secluded country home. Today was slightly different, I was laying in the grass and looking up at the sky, but normally I'm happy, today I am sad. Even 20 feet from I could still hear my brother and sister arguing . I've been living with them for almost two years now, because our parents were murderer brutally in our very home. All the police did, was standing around talking about it they never really looked for the suspect. My brother, Nate and my sister, Leslie were arguing about the stupidest thing. They were arguing about who has to cook breakfast each day, which was me. They were never to fond of my scrambled eggs, bacon and pancakes every morning because they were vegan. Anyway, I decided I needed to get up and get on with my life until I heard a gun shot.
"Nick run!" That was my brother yelling at me. My full name is Nicole but my siblings call me Nick. His voice was no kind and generous how it had always been it was mean, terrifying even. I ran, into the woods, each step I took was breath taking, by the time I reached the trees that all circled around a rock I took a break. The rock was cold on this December morning. After five minutes, I stood up felt a warm hand cover my mouth and a cold metal circle press against my left temple. It was the barrel of a gun.