🤓Boss Lady🤪

IMMA QUEEN. IMMA BOSS. AND A CRAZY ASS PSYCHO.

Hi 😊. I'm boss lady aka @btsarmybae416

I run this cult.

I am a female.

My pronouns are she/her

I love puppies (mine died not too long ago)

Atheist (I respect all religions)

I have anger issues sometimes (expect weekly rants in the chat)

Im an Aries ♈️.

I have a good pain tolerance mostly due to me not giving a fuck.

I love fruit, bread, and dairy because yum

I have the mouth of a sailor ( I "swear" a hell of a lot)

I draw ( not as good as I hope to)

I sing ( ok. But not as good as I want to)

I dance (meaning I do it but I'm terrible at it. Picture a drunk squid out of water missing two arms. Or namjoon dancing to Beyoncé mixed with Jimin dancing to Havana)

I love bts. My bias is Namjoon. My main bias wreckers are Jungkook and Hoseok. I'm almost ot7

Currently getting into other kpop groups. (Already into BTS and KARD. Listen to Black pink and Got7. Getting into Wonho/Monsta X, Jay park, Exo, Twice, Ateez, Stray Kids, Nct, Wayv, Eric Nam, etc) Basically just assume that I don't know shit about fuck if it's not about BTS.

I give out the bombest advice. Aka the Analogy Queen 👸🏽.

I like to write peoms and stories (go to my account for some of the stories I'm writing.)

I promote self love and give love to all people even if you are an asshole. I will treat you as a human first and then if you still treat me like shit, that's when I get disrespectful and pull out the deadly threats.

You should read the story we are creating together. If you like humor then I think this is the story for you.

That's all for now bye you lovely bitches. 🤪🥳😎🥰💜💜💜

 🤪🥳😎🥰💜💜💜