Plan A

"Here's the plan...So the other day i was browsing the internet and a pop-up ad came up. I was about to close it until i read the name *Top 10 Best Pickup lines* I just had to click it so that's what i did. So im thinking you can say one to Panda!" 

"Never click pop-ups. Ice Bear has learned the hard way."   

Charlie was unsure about the whole idea but went along anyway and next minute he was wearing a blue bow-tie and smelling like he ran through a giant deodorant fart. 

Grizz and Ice Bear were leaning out the bathroomm and Charlie was awkwardly scooting his way to Panda.

"Uh you sure this is gonna work fellas?" Charlie whispered.
"Yeah man its foolproof! At least that's what the websites said" Grizz said while drifting off on the last part realising this may have been a big mistake/overkill.

Ice Bear shook his hand gesturing to go.

Charlie forced himself to sit down next to Panda who was checking his social medias.
Charlie took a deep breath.
As he was doing so Panda greeted him, or at least tried too.

"Oh hey Char-"

"ARE YOU A PARKING TICKET BECAUSE YOU GOT
FINE WRITTEN ALL OVER YOU"

Panda flinched and the pillow slipped from under his elbow making him slip off the couch.

"Charlie, what the hell!"
Panda lifted him self up and Charlie brushed the cheese poofie crumbs of his back.

"Wait what did you say?" Panda asked poliety as a sort of thankyou for the hand up.

Grizz and IceBear slapped there heads.

"Oh geez im sorry i didn't mean to give you a fright!"

"Its ok, but seriously what did you even say?"

Charlie got butterflies again. He didn't like butterflies. It made him feel a bit like he needed to throw up. He tried to make out some words to reply with, but all he got was
"I-uh. Uhm...What? " At this point Charlie was sweating like crazy. Panda only sat there trying to process what had just happened but Charlie couldn't take the pressure and dashed to the front door, then ran to get away from the embarrassment. Only making the situation worse ofcourse. His bow-tie slipped off and plopped down on the welcome mat.

"Well... well?" Said Grizz.
"Ice bear thinks plan failed... Miserably"

Grizz and Ice went over and picked up the bow-tie while looking off into the forest.

"Your finally back! What were you guys doing? And whats up with Charlie?"

Grizz tried to think of a excuse. They all sat there for a bit... Panda eventually got bored and started to scroll through his phone. Ice bear wiped the sweat from his brow and Grizz let out a sigh of relief. Panda whipped his head round to him. Grizz shot him a fake smile which seemed to be enough for Panda to forget about it.

"So what do you think of charlie?" said Grizz, while clicking away at the computer many minutes later. The show was now off and only Grizz and Panda where in the lounge.
"What do you mean?" Panda replied
"I dont know. Theres just like a speical connection between you too."

Panda looked confused but had a soft pink tint to his cheeks. "Do you mean like best friends?"

"No! Well kinda. You guys have been sort of close lately and dont deny it"

Panda thought for a moment... "I don't know what you're talking about! We all have been close to him forever." Panda said defensively.

"Cmon Panda! Your blushing!"

Panda grumbled somthing under his breath and faced away from Grizz and tried to look focused on his phone.

"Pandaa."

"Stop just stop. Sorry this is to much" 

Grizz was a bit hurt by the harshness in his voice but then felt anger rise inside him. Panda doesnt need to be so cold.

"Ok sorry." Grizz said sternly.

the subject was dropped.

Panda got up went to hide in his room. Not even ten seconds later. The tension and frustration in the air was going to make things get violent if he didn't get out of there.
Grizz already suspected he would walk off  and thought he should go after him but then, the door knob clicked and now was locked.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading!
The pickup line part in the story i saw from a comic once but i changed it up a little so im just saying cause im not taking credit for something i didn't do.
Stay tuned for more chapters :D